02 ; Inexplicable Disappearances Generate Curiosity

Odessa always insisted she was incapable of expressing gratitude, especially to those who've pursued their actions merely by compassion

            Odessa always insisted she was incapable of expressing gratitude, especially to those who've pursued their actions merely by compassion. The black-haired Guardian mentality was if she couldn't aid herself when required, how could she possibly support those in need? The slogan was engraved as teenager when mastering the techniques of using stealth in accomplishing mandatory assignments. The lecture she was obligated to attend was notably problematic, considering Odessa insisted she perform every task assigned in the heels she once adored. Odessa wasn't one to remain reticent when having an argumentative conversation, particularly with her teachers who assumed their opinion was above all.

           Odessa soon had a heart-to-heart conversation with her mother about altering her behavior, maturing for the sake of their name. Her childish antics were inadmissible and needed to come to a stop, or so her mother stated. Odessa remembered her father once said children cannot assist those who cannot protect themselves. His words had an effect on the young warrior. That's all she desired; to earn her rightful position in the Elite and defend the unaware, and the Organization of The Elite didn't engage with those who behaved foolishly. 

            The adolescent Guardian came to the conclusion she needed to accept her responsibilities and remain silent with the Elders and Connoisseurs who'd taken the time to prepare her for the future. And that was the beginning of Odessa's evolution into transforming to one of the best students listed. 

            So, when Dean and Sam called Odessa two weeks later after their first encounter, Odessa was somewhat obligated to feel indebted to them both for retrieving her from sleeping another motel room alone. She accepted their offer to travel with them, with hesitancy, of course. She wasn't entirely sure why they had decided another person would be an acceptable idea, but Odessa was desperate and was weary with stealing another vehicle she'd come across. The raven-haired warrior was apprehensive with agreeing to join them in what they called a 'case'. 

            Odessa settled her shoulder against the doorframe of her motel room, relishing the wave of fresh air soaring through her hair. She glanced between Sam and Dean, a bewildered expression plastered on her face as she fiddled with her bracelet. Chuckling, which resembled a huff of air more than a chuckle, Odessa quirked an eyebrow. "So, I saved your life once," She commenced, glimpsing at the oldest brother. "And you want me to join you both?" As she stated her thoughts, it sounded even more ridiculous aloud. Dean shrugged, sparing a glance at his brother. Returning his gaze to her, Dean attempted to fix his words. 

            "You didn't even know me, and you snuck into a police station to break me out. You didn't even know Sam and you didn't hesitate to help me save him," Folding her arms across her chest, she motioned him to continue. "And I wouldn't mind a beautiful woman saving people by my side." Odessa appeared unimpressed with his attempts to charm her. Tilting her head, a sly smirk formed on her maroon-stained lips. She raised a brow, unfolding her arms as she stepped back from the doorway, allowing access for them to enter her eerie motel room. "Has that line ever worked? Even once?" She teasingly questioned.