100K READS

Next month (May)  is going to be a year since I uploaded Control, and I never would've imagined I would've received 100, 000 reads

Next month (May)  is going to be a year since I uploaded Control, and I never would've imagined I would've received 100, 000 reads. I cannot put how happy and thankful I am for every single one of you beautiful people who decided to give my shitty story a shot into words. I came onto Wattpad 4 years ago (on my other account) reading and divulging into fanfictions, wondering how the hell people were brave enough to publish their work publicly, where anyone could read it. I had (and still have) so much respect for people who put their sweat and blood into a book and have the bravery to publish it. It isn't easy incorporating your original work with someone else's. (And fun fact, I actually published a absolutely horrible Stiles Stilinski fanfiction on this account around 2 years ago and I deleted it early last year lmfao) 

When I first published this story, I was expecting maybe 5k reads, and I didn't ever expect for my work to actually be people's favorite Dean fanfiction (still can't believe that) and I never anticipated such positive feedback from you guys. Seriously, I still get so happy when someone takes the time to comment their thoughts or some hilarious jokes. When you guys comment about how much of an amazing writer I am, how excited you are to read the chapter, or simply answering the question I leave for you, I get so so so happy. 

Everyone morning when I wake up, I immediately check my notifications. Whenever I see someone commented, I ALWAYS try to reply back (even if it's some stupid response like 'LMFAO' or 'OMFG') When I see someone followed me, I ALWAYS follow back because I feel it's super important to interact with your readers :)  I love you guys and you aren't just my readers, you guys are like my best friends. 

^^No matter where you're reading my story from, I love you and I cannot thank you enough

^^No matter where you're reading my story from, I love you and I cannot thank you enough. (BTW ISN'T THAT CRAZY^^ LOOK AT HOW MANY PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD ARE READING CONTROL) 

And since Control is two chapters away from being officially over, let's take a minute to savor how simple things were in seasons 1-2. In the next book, everything is going to come crashing down and I can't wait to see how you guys are going to react to what I have planned. Like I said before, ODESSA IS GETTING HER OWN STORYLINE IN THE NEXT BOOK (SOMETHING YOU GUYS PROBABLY MIGHT OR MIGHT NOT SEE COMING) And I'm just sooooo excited to begin writing it.

Speaking of 'Haunting', it should be published by next week!!!! And the next chapter should be published by tomorrow.

So, again, I want to thank you guys so much for choosing Control, and I can't thank you enough. I hope you guys have an amazing week and I'll see you next time :)