27 ; Till Death Do Us Part

Not my longest chapter, sorry :( And sorry for the absolutely terrible writing at the end, I'm just so stressed with finals and I'm exhausted so I guess that took a toll on my writing

|Questions of The Chapter|: — How's your day going? If it's going pretty bad, feel free to come and talk to me. I'll be more than happy to listen :)

—Would you guys like a chapter solely dedicated to Odessa's past? In this chapter, it briefly mentions Odessa's past and hints at some of the things she's done for her father's approval and the Organization of the Elite. I know I kinda mentioned Odessa's relationships with her family, but this chapter would go more in depth with Costello, and her parents, Sifewood (if you all remember him) and the things that made Odessa who she is and why she's afraid of accepting her feelings. 

—What's your favorite movie? My favorite movie would either be '10 Things I Hate About You', 'The Fault in Our Stars' or 'Breakfast At Tiffany's' 

—What's your favorite meme? Evil Kermit and Petty Joe Biden lmao

When agreeing to travel alongside the Winchester brothers, Odessa was certain of two things; incarceration with them was inevitable, and tragedy with them was also unavoidable. Fortunately, misfortune hadn't occurred, although remained imprison within an interrogation room for nearly an hour surely was inconvenience. She expected the confinement for the three of them to take place much sooner, especially after the events in St. Louis, but here she was a year and a half later. 

The lock from the door across the room unlocked, collecting Odessa's attention from the window. An older woman entered the interrogation room, files and coffee cup in hand as she drew near the metal desk. The Guardian unfolded her arms, regarding her presence with raised eyebrows. The detective placed the coffee at the edge of the table, sending Odessa a pursed smile. "Thought you might be thirsty." She said, quickly retracting her arm back. 

Odessa examined the woman thoughtfully, wondering if she was aware she wouldn't find anything of her existence in any database. Guardians didn't incorporate mundane laws with their own. "I've seen the movies," She said, twirling the golden serpent around her forearm. "I'm assuming you're the good cop. Where's the bad cop?" She inquired advisedly.

The detective mended her suit's cuffs. "Oh, he's with your accomplice," Odessa furrowed her eyebrows. "Dean." She spoke with such distaste the raven-haired beauty briefly wondered what Dean was charged with. 

Quirking an eyebrow, Odessa frowned. "Fine. And why exactly are you holding us?" 

Cocking her head, the detective didn't hesitate to answer. "He's being held on suspicion of murder. And you, we'll see." Odessa's eyes widened as she processed the words. Murder? From what she remembered, Dean didn't kill anyone of significance. Realization dawned upon her features as she remembered mundanes weren't aware of the existence of shape-shifters and such. "You look genuinely surprised. Or are you that good of an actor?"