07 ; Imitation Establishes Indecipherable Pother

Please try to ignore any grammar mistakes, I really rushed through this episode

            Odessa examined the accessible sewer with critical attention and furrowed brows, mouth slightly parted as she crossed her arms across her chest. She scoffed softly as her chocolate-shaded eyes flickered between both Sam and Dean with evident ambivalence. Tentative, Odessa inhaled sharply as she glimpsed downward at the sewer, the rusted metal shrouded with scattered leaves. Smacking her stained lips, she merely shook her head defiantly  as she looked at both brothers. "No, definitely not," She said, ignoring the heavy sighs from Sam and Dean. "There's no way I'm going down in there." 

            The young Guardian was aware she was boldly resisting their tolerance and innocent lives were currently at stake, but Odessa was unreasonably obstinate. Sam groaned as his fingers raked through his shaggy hair, eyes rolling as he shifted from foot to foot. Dean mumbled a string of incoherent curse words as he tightly closed his eyes, rubbing the space between his eyebrows. "Odessa," He breathed, "We don't have time for this. We need to look down there." 

            Internally, Odessa knew Dean was right, not that she'd express her wrongdoing aloud, she continued to appear unmoved by his efforts. Exasperated, Sam crouched to the floor, lifting the metal with ease and placed off to the side. Dean opened his mouth to retaliate his irritation, but was halted when Odessa held up her index finger. "Sorry, sweetheart," She conveyed, raising her brow. "But these heels cost more than both your outfits combined." Bewildered, Dean openly expressed his annoyance as he motioned to her ebony heels.

            "Why are you wearing heels, anyway?" Odessa shrugged nonchalantly as she lifted her right foot, gazing adoringly at the straps that encircled her ankle. Truthfully, Odessa hadn't wanted to stain her satin stilettos, and she didn't necessarily want to trudge in inches of human bacteria. 

            Sharply, she responded as she glanced upwards at him, "There's nothing a Guardian can't do in heels." Although Odessa hadn't desired to enter the sewers, she wasn't going to allow innocent people to die merely because her satin heels were limited edition.

            Arms sluggishly returning to her hips, Odessa firmly closed her eyes before re-opening them, peering down at the gaping entrance. Murmuring her profanities, she nodded apprehensively, ignoring the gratified expressions from Sam and Dean. Crouching, she solidly gripped the ladder that was encrusted in the concrete walls, carefully placing each foot on the metal ridges. 

            Upon releasing her grasp on the corrupted metal, Odessa craned her neck in both directions, grimacing in distaste at her surroundings. "I bet this runs right by Zach's house, too," Sam said, turning to face Odessa. "The shapeshifter could be using the sewer system to get around." Dean ambled to the opposite of where Odessa stood, expressing his sickened facial appearance. 

            "I think you're right," Dean stated, squatting as he fished for his pocketknife. "Look at this." Odessa furrowed her brows as she swiftly evaded the puddles of unidentified liquids. Coming to a halt as her knees came into contact with Sam's back, she scrunched her nose in indisputable revulsion. Raising her palm to conceal her mouth, uncertain if she was going gag or not, Odessa groaned softly. "What the hell is that?" She questioned as Dean gathered the slime from the floor with his knife.