05 ; Exquisite Physique Initiates Temptation

Odessa could be interpreted as an exquisite form of art that was sculpted to personify beauty and elegance

            Odessa could be interpreted as an exquisite form of art that was sculpted to personify beauty and elegance. With her lengthy, ebony waves and smooth, golden skin. Her eyes a glimmering shade of mocha that blazed with enigmatic secrecy. Her plump lips coated in flaming maroon, which she'd grown accustomed with applying. Her average height complimented her barrel-chested appearance, along with the perfectly constructed hourglass figure. With her sultry and seductive behavior, she effortlessly and consistently appeared beautiful. Nearly all couldn't fathom how attractive Odessa was, which usually implied the awe-filled gazes and agape jaws, not that she minded, and her appearance frequently concealed her equally prodigious personality. However, Odessa had grown accustomed with the compliments and attempts in perusing a sexual relationship.

            Nevertheless, Odessa hadn't become acquainted with how disdaining others could possibly be. How others would instantaneously criticize and judge Odessa merely because she was beautiful. They assumed because her appearance was outstanding, her personality and intelligence hadn't reached the expected predictions. She commonly responded with a scoff, which was proceeded by a sly smirk, and and finally the glorious hair flip. Odessa De Los Santos was multiple things; capable of protecting herself and aware of her advantages, but she was not fragile or a damsel in distress. What a majority of the male population failed to acknowledge was that women were capable of completing duties without the assistance of a male figure. 

            With that being said, Odessa was somewhat offended when receiving questioning glances when displaying her faux identification card to the guard with darker complexion. His eyes examined Odessa's figure arbitrarily. Typically, the warrior wouldn't had minded his indiscreet roaming eyes, however, his eyes glimmered with judgment. Odessa quirked a brow as she pressed the identification close, pursing her lips into a thin line as she trailed behind Sam and Dean with a bitter expression. With her sudden alteration in behavior, she failed to notice the lustful gazes she earned from the older men who leaned against the doorframe to her left. Dean held the door open, allowing access for the Guardian. As Odessa entered the abundant room, Dean sent harsh glares at the older men, who returned to their duties. 

            The door came into contact with the doorframe with a deafening bang, echoing throughout the room which contained the salvaged parts of the plane. Dean slowed his paced, observing Odessa's movements with a smug grin tugging at the corners of lips as his eyes roamed her physique. Her rose gold apparel was a pencil skirt that ended just above her knees and came to a halt, her blouse too was was skin-tight, presenting her thoroughly carved curves and an emblem plastered on her hip. His thoughts momentarily drifted to the risque images of him firmly gripping her hips. Noticing he was falling behind from the two, he swiftly made his way in front of them, pulling the makeshift E.M.F meter from his pocket. "What is that?" Sam asked as Dean pressed the earphones into his ears. 

            "It's an E.M.F meter," replied Dean, "It reads electromagnetic frequencies."  Odessa studied the salvage carefully, folding her arms across her chest. A majority of the plane was missing, only the cockpit, burned seats, and other unidentifiable parts were to be seen. Wires could be seen in all directions, having Odessa wonder how bad the crash must have been.