10 ; Reminiscence Of Obscured Memories

Odessa was feeling exceptionally sullen and the young warrior's indicative gloom was apparent throughout the lengthy journey

            Odessa was feeling exceptionally sullen and the young warrior's indicative gloom was apparent throughout the lengthy journey. The Winchesters attempted pursue an unpleasant conversation and arise her notorious, glistening grin, but their endeavor was overlooked by her. They hadn't known what altered the Guardian's behavior, merely after their discussion of informing Odessa of the situation of visiting their re-built family home was when she grew suddenly distant. She remained hushed as the miles elapsed.

            As Dean explained the awaiting expedition with a strained and indescribable keenness, Odessa's obscure memories were involuntarily disclosed. Dean spoke of his mother with an intensity of yearning and acrimony of the unknown. The passion Dean expressed when speaking merely reemerged the emotions Odessa desperately attempted to stash. Before her encounter with Sam and Dean, she wasn't entirely certain how she managed to rise every morning. Odessa sobbed atop her motel bedroom's stained duvets. 

            Moira was a glorious woman and an exceptional Guardian, though Moira chose a contrasting route from her daughter. Odessa came to the conclusion that she was essential on the battlefield. Moira was required within the Organization of The Elite's marble walls, having the harmony and uniformity between law and rebellion remain balanced. Odessa's mother was widely respected throughout the Elite, Connoisseurs, and the Council. Her mother strode the pathways with cultivated beauty and dignity. Moira was possibly the most beautiful woman Odessa'd ever seen. 

            Drexel's grin was slick and ominous, tarnished by obscurity which often culminated people cowering farthest away from his viewpoint. Drexel was one of the several Connoisseurs who were properly qualified to teach the history of Guardianship and contained sufficient knowledge of modern education. Despite his extraordinarily high ranking and uncommon display of adoration for Moira, Drexel was possibly the most terrifying man Odessa'd ever seen.

            Costello was unquestionably more reserved and solitary compared with Odessa, something he'd grown accustomed with as he aged, and he was indecisive with his approaching destiny. Although Costello was skilled with his choice of weaponry, he explored his interests in a variety of propositions. Odessa could draw forth a memory of his explanation about his distaste with incorporating with the Elite, he simply wasn't prepared for the battlefield. 

            Odessa indistinctly flinched as Dean tenderly hauled her body against his torso, wrapping his forearm across her back. His firm embrace was comforting and soothing, his calloused palm enwrapped around her shoulder and reassuringly squeezed. Odessa inhaled deeply as the three ambled towards the porch and doorway. She attempted to imagine a miniature Dean with his mother and father before he was unwillingly enforced in the hunting lifestyle. Sam was merely a baby when the event happened, therefore her imagination thrived with images of an adorable Sammy. 

            The door swiftly opened and an attractive blonde with pale skin appeared. "Yes?" She questioned with a feeble voice. Her dark, azure eyes flickered from Odessa's face to both brothers. Dean instantaneously began speaking aloud the lie conjured within seconds, only to be interrupted from Sam urgent tone. "I'm Sam Winchester and this is my brother, Dean. This is Odessa," He introduced, ignoring the puzzled facial expressions from them. "We used to live here. You know, we were just driving by, and we were wondering if we could see the old place."