26 ; Divulged Truths & Envious Shame

|Questions of The Chapter|: —Are there any certain episodes you guys are excited to read about? I'm excited to write about 'Tall Tales' (Season 2 Episode 15), 'What Is and What Should Never Be (Season 2 Episode 20) 'Bad Day at Black Rock' (Season ...

|Questions of The Chapter|: —Are there any certain episodes you guys are excited to read about? I'm excited to write about 'Tall Tales' (Season 2 Episode 15), 'What Is and What Should Never Be (Season 2 Episode 20) 'Bad Day at Black Rock' (Season 3 Episode 3), 'No Rest for The Wicked' (Season 3 Episode 16), 'Lazarus Rising' (Season 4 Episode 1), 'Yellow Fever' (Season 4 Episode 6), 'It's a Terrible Life' (Season 4 Episode 17), 'The Monster at the End of This Book' (Season 4 Episode 18), and basically all of season 5-6. Also for season 9-10 as well. I'm gonna stop listing here or this would go on forever. 

—Do you guys have any predictions on how I'll end this book and how I'll start off the second book 'Haunting'? I mean, obviously with Sam dying and him coming back, but how do you think this is going to take a toll on Odessa? Her best friend and the man she sees as a brother dies, the man she's falling for has a limited amount of time to live, them finally killing the demon, seeing John again. This is all going to have a very large impact on Odessa and will show a much more vulnerable side of her character. I wish I could good things are coming, but then I'd be lying if I did. 

—What is your favorite book/book series? *Not on Wattpad* I really love the Mortal Instruments Series, and basically everything written by Cassandra Clare.

—This isn't a question but I hope you don't mind that I most likely will skip the next episode and not write a chapter for it. I really don't like watching that episode and Jo used to annoy me in the earlier seasons so I'm just choosing to skip it.

Odessa glanced behind her narrow shoulder warily, observing Sam's frantic movements as they entered the teeming Roadhouse. He'd been behaving hectically ever since he witnessed the unforeseen vision of some man killing a storekeeper then himself. Her heart brimmed with condolence every time Sam perceived a horrid vision, primarily because there was nothing she could do to help him or ease the pain he received. So, instead of bombarding him with questions she knew he didn't have answers to, she focused on listening to him explain his theories and searching for towns with details he noticed. 

He didn't seem to take her attentive observations into consideration as he pushed passed her smaller frame and in the direction where Dean and, the petite blonde from their first encounter with the Roadhouse, Jo were conversing. From the distance, Odessa couldn't conceal the threatening scowl as she listened into their conversation, inwardly gagging at her foolish attempts to charm him with flirtatious comments. Sam suddenly appeared by Dean's side, gaze boisterously flickering between his brother and the dainty blonde. "Where's Ash," He asked.

Jo directed her fixed stare from Dean's glimmering eyes to Sam's towering figure. She didn't appear to appreciate Sam's infiltration on their conversation, and responded rather snarlingly. "In his back room," She said, eyes following his departing form. "And I'm fine." Sam didn't bother apologizing for his crude behavior and continued to the back room.