40 ; Tell Me Is This Freedom, Baby?

*This is actually a really sad chapter, and I'm kind of proud of it* 

AND NOW I'VE REACHED 101K READS! THAT IS INSANE! I LOVE YOU GUYS AND THANK YOU MUCH!

NEXT CHAPTER IS THE LAST CHAPTER AND I HAVE SOME AWESOME THINGS PLANNED *cue evil laughter* AND I AM SO EXCITED!!!

Awakening from an outlandish stupor, Odessa De Los Santos lurched forward with encompassing eyes. Her skin was laminated with a sheen layer of sweat, her chest was heaving as she stared off into the distance. There is the indistinct sound of muffled voices, and turning to her right is when she is accosted with the film 'From Hell It Came'. Her hands traveled on the smooth texture of rumpled, cotton duvets, and a surge of bewilderment swept over her bones. Her hands swiftly halted when welcomed with the slick surface of skin. Turning to face the man who lied beside her, his legs were sprawled and concealed by the tan-colored sheets, Odessa's breathing hitched as she spotted his discarded clothes. They weren't Dean typically wore, and this deepened her concern. She couldn't have been unfaithful, she would've never threw away her relationship for some man who didn't matter to her. Upon further inspection, Odessa's apprehension diminished as she noticed this man was Dean.

Swinging her legs over the bed, she disregarded the befuddlement and grabbed the nearest article of clothing she could find. She quickly dressed herself from indecency and ambled outside the unfamiliar room. The living room was dark and when she flipped the switch beside her, she couldn't recognize the interior of this house. She'd never been inside this home before, never stepped foot on these floorboards. Her heart was racing. She didn't know how she got here, didn't know where she was, and didn't know why she wasn't dressed. Circling around, she grabbed the closest phone and dialed the only phone number she could think of. "Odessa? What's going on?" Sam's confused tone rang through the phone.

Odessa stopped pacing back and forth. "I don't know. I don't know where I am," She said, clutching the phone firmly. Sam's confusion hastily transformed into unease, asking what happened to her. "The djinn—it attacked me." She whispered into the phone, pinching the bridge of her nose, clearly agitated.

She could hear Sam chuckle from the other end. "Gin? You're drinking Gin?" He asked, amused. What the hell was Sam talking about? Did he forget what they were hunting?

Scoffing, Odessa retaliated, "No, dumbass, the djinn, the scary creature. Remember? It put its hands on me, and that's the last thing I remember. I woke up next to Dean, and I don't know what's happening."

Sam laughed. "What? Odessa, you're drunk. You're drunk-dialing me."

Furrowing her eyebrows, Odessa sneered into the phone, "I'm not drunk. Quit fucking with me."

"Look, it's late. Just get some sleep, and I'll see you tomorrow, okay?" Odessa attempted protesting, but Sam quickly ended the call before she could utter another word. Odessa stared at the illuminated screen with perplexed eyes. Nothing was making sense, and she couldn't think of any possible solutions. Shoving her phone inside her jeans, she grabbed the addressed mail on the table beside her. There, written neatly in black ink, was Dean's name and the address of the home she somehow appeared in. Lawrence, Kansas? How the hell did she end up in Kansas? Flipping to the next envelope, and the next one, were her name.