29 ; Impending Death With Mystical Crimson Eyes

THANK YOU SO GODDAMN MUCH FOR 61K READS! THAT IS SO UNBELIEVABLE I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH! I CAN'T THANK YOU ENOUGH 

|Questions of The Chapter|: —What is your favorite episode? If you can't pick one, pick three instead. I really love "All Hell Breaks Loose: Part 1", "No Rest for the Wicked", and "Swan Song". 

—Not a question, but I'd love to see what you guys want to happen between Odessa and Dean, and Odessa and Sam in the remaining chapters. I've got drunk Essie, more flirting scenes, a scene where Essie ans Sam are mistaken fir a couple, etc. So please comment some things you want to happen :)

If you guys are thinking of writing a Supernatural fanfic and aren't sure where to begin, how to edit, where to get inspiration, etc. You can always come to me and email me :) I'd be more than happy to advertise your story here, I've got no problem helping you with developing your entire story with you. I'm so down to be anyone's editor, I know I'm not the best writer (I like to think I'm pretty decent) but, I will definitely help you and I'd obviously keep your story's information classified. If you need fanfic assistance, just text me on my kik account or email me at warriorbanshee736@gmail.com

—What is your favorite quote? I've always loved Damon Salvatore's quote "If people see good, they expect good, and I don't want to live up to anyone's expectations." 

—So I've got a Sam Winchester fanfic coming soon (and by soon, I mean months from now) and I was wondering if you guys would be interested in reading a Barry Allen, Damon Salvatore, Stiles Stilinski, Lydia Martin, Bellamy Blake fanfic? I've got them in my drafts but I don't know if you guys would be interested. And btw, when should I post the prologue of the Sam Winchester fanfic 'Heartless'? 

Indistinct conversations reverberated throughout the clamored bistro, as did clanking of the glass plates and metal forks clattering against aforementioned tableware. Sam was seated beside her on the uncomfortable booth's cushion, typing quickly with nimble fingers. Dean, who was nonchalantly chewing on some of his newly-purchased meal, was perched ahead of her with his arm settled on the back of the booth. Sam was intently examining Dean's photograph on the Fed's database. Odessa glanced at the photograph questionably. "So much for a low profile," Said Sam, "You got a warrant in St. Louis, and now you're officially in the Fed's database." 

Dean smirked egotistically, raising his drink to his mouth. "Dude, I'm like Dillinger or something." He commented, evidently amused with the entire ordeal. She wasn't going to disagree when Dean repeatedly mentioned how cool it was to be wanted by the Feds, and she wasn't going to mention how she was slightly envious. 

Sam didn't appear amused by his childish antics. "Dean, it's not funny," He declared, wiping Dean's entertained expression away. "It makes the job harder. We got to be more careful now." Odessa rolled her eyes at his somber attitude, then snatched one of the fries from Dean's plate. She chose to disregard Dean's scornful glare as she chewed on the fry.