38 ; I'm Asking You To Save Me

—Hey, guys! Please make sure to leave some questions here! I would really appreciate it :)

—List some of your OTP's: Odessa and Dean (obvi) Stiles and Lydia (even though Stiles and Malia had their somewhat cute moments) Damon and Elena (even though Stefan and Elena was pretty fucking epic) Jake and Amy (Brooklyn 99 for those of you who don't watch the show, which you totally should) Klaus and Caroline, Stefan and Caroline (See my predicament here) Bonnie and Enzo, Barry and Iris (they're fucking amazing) Malia and Scott (just kill me now, especially in season 6) Allison and Scott (RIP) Allison and Isaac (RIP) Clarke and Lexa (RIP) Clarke and Bellamy...and I could go on and on and on (these are just a few)

—Favorite song at the moment? A Violent Noise by The xx

—What's been your favorite chapter so far of Control? I definitely loved writing chapter 28 and 35

...odessa and dean may or may not do some unholy things in this chapter...

Odessa wasn't unacquainted with the prowess of seduction or artistry of her captivating aesthetic, and she wasn't unfamiliar with having men wrapped around her finger. So, she wasn't stunned when Dean was affected with her sensual tendencies. In fact, she was amused with the reaction she received when purposely teasing him while Sam posed as a local detective at the morgue. Beginning with her game of enticement with something simple, such as fastening her lengthy waves above her head and displaying her chest, Odessa was determined to get two things out of this; Dean's flustered reactions and sex.

Something Odessa wasn't accustomed with was the restiveness she experienced when thinking of how ingenuous she'll be within that moment with him. Sex with other men was passionless, nothing of significance or remembrance. Sex with Dean would be impassioned and suffused with compassion she'd never initiated with before. She loved him, more than she thought was possible, and the vivid images of her fervid expectations was enough have her skin be set ablaze. 

Releasing a shaky sigh from the risque images formulating, she pushed a lock behind her ear. Her eyes were glued to the words of a magazine Dean purchased for her, but she wasn't reading anything, primarily because she couldn't stop thinking about her god-like boyfriend who was sitting no more than ten-feet away from her. She didn't know how someone could be so attractive without even trying. Peering through her lashes, she glimpsed towards Dean's nonchalant figure. He was casually laying atop the bedsheets, ankles crossed and forearms perched behind his head. His eyes were closed as he listened attentively to his blaring music.

She twirled a loose curl around her finger, mulling over every edge of him as he bopped his head to the beat of Metallica. There was something captivating about watching him mellowed, unaware of her lingering gaze. There were certain things Odessa would never understand how divinely constructed they were: the intricate scriptures of her necklace, the illuminating stars, and the impeccable creation of her boyfriend. She still couldn't believe she was able to title him as hers, and she was his. And anyone who saw how she looked at him, with affection so severe, knew she was hooked.