06 ; Probable Suspects Devise Potential Murders

Do you guys think I should add a bit more of Odessa and Dean? Make their possible relationship a bit more obvious? Please comment what you think

            Odessa had come to the conclusion if you desired to pursue with your inevitable future, it was only logical to depart from the overwhelming past. The warrior wouldn't have survived in the harsh conditions of the supernatural world if she repeatedly pondered on the death of her family. She refused to remain as a permanent resident in her self-withering, somber circumstances. Odessa yearned for an opportunity to retaliate those demons and gain the satisfaction in being the cause of their screams of agony. Her 'mission' rapidly developed into an obsessive task, one with a trail that was growing weaker and weaker by the day.

            The obsidian-haired Guardian frowned as she momentarily recalled her foreboding era. She wasn't pleased with her previous actions, and despite having stated to obliterate the past, Odessa frequently dreamed of her mother's wise words and Costello's voice. She gently shook her head as the morbid images of her family's death involuntarily resurfaced, focusing her attention on Dean attempt to gather the concentration of his younger brother. "Sam wears women's underwear." Odessa snickered as she rested her chin on the palm of her hand. 

            Sam's eyes remained fixated on his cellphone, reading the bold words on the screen, seemingly unaffected by Dean's comment. "I've been listening. I'm just busy." Dean exited the driver's seat, both Odessa and Sam remained perched on their seats. 

           "Busy doing what?" Dean questioned, nearing the side where the gas pump was placed.

           "Reading e-mails." Sam responded nonchalantly. Odessa quirked an eyebrow, settling her back against the leather cushion. Extending her lengthy legs across the brother's seat where Dean's head would rest, she snorted unattractively. 

            "E-mails from who exactly?" She asked, eyes trailing the eldest brother's rugged movements. 

            "From my friends at Stanford."

            Odessa came to a halt, no longer finding interest with the hem of her dress. She furrowed her eyebrows together as she glimpsed at Sam's reflection in the rearview mirror. "You're kidding me, right," Dean inquired, "You still keep in touch with your college buddies?" 

            Sam, seemingly offended, scrunched his brows together, jerking his head in an insulted manner. "Why not?" He asked.

            "Well, what exactly do you tell them," Dean challenged as he neared the opened passenger window. "You know, about where you been, what you been doing?" 

            Odessa pondered over Dean's question, internally wondering the possible answers Sam could've replied with. "I tell them I'm on a road trip with my big brother and his girlfriend," He said, resulting with Odessa frown as Dean hastily glanced at her before returning his gaze to Sam. His movements were swift, and she almost inconceivably perceived his actions.  "I tell them I needed some time off after Jess."