25 ; Tactile Sensations

|Questions of The Chapter|: —What is your favorite TV show/s? *Not Including Supernatural* Some of my favorite TV shows are: Brooklyn Nine-Nine, The Vampire Diaries, Teen Wolf, The Originals, Stranger Things, The 100, From Dusk Till Dawn, New Girl...

|Questions of The Chapter|: —What is your favorite TV show/s? *Not Including Supernatural* Some of my favorite TV shows are: Brooklyn Nine-Nine, The Vampire Diaries, Teen Wolf, The Originals, Stranger Things, The 100, From Dusk Till Dawn, New Girl, Sherlock, and Doctor Who.

—Later on in the book, would you guys like smut? I definitely don't mind having smut in the story, and I don't mind reading it, idk I guess I'm not comfortable writing it. I would be so freaked out the whole time writing it. So if you guys want to write it for me and I'll publish it on here (after giving you credit of course) I think it'd be cool to see how you guys see Odessa and Dean in bed ;)

—Would you guys read a 'Supernatural Preferences & Imagines' book if I wrote one? I was thinking of asking you guys if you'd be down to have special chapters every once in while dedicated to requested scenes for the trio from you guys (which I'm lowkey wanting to do but idk if you guys would want that) and then I started thinking of a book solely dedicated to putting YOU guys into a story. Be sure to comment what you think of both^^ ideas :) 

—Have you guys listened to any songs that remind you of Odessa and Dean/ Odessa and Sam? As for Dessa (AKA Dean and Odessa) I always think of 'Say You Love Me' by Jessie Ware, 'Think About You' by LEON, 'Here With Me(Two Worlds)' by Susie Suh, and 'Girl Crush' by Little Big Town.

P.S the fucking amazing moodboard above^^ was made by idkmstiles who also made my beautiful new cover

Sam noticed the inexplicable tension exchanged between Odessa and Dean gradually dwindled as the days continued on, and there even was an expansion of their conversations. He wasn't certain if they'd kiss again, and he clandestinely wanted them to. His thoughts drifted to the night where he'd caught Dean stealthily flee from his bed and into the desolate parking lot where Odessa was residing. He wasn't an idiot, he knew what his brother's intentions were, and for the first time, his yearning for a woman wasn't just about sex. Sam didn't feel the need to protest for Dean's undisclosed motives on earning Odessa's affection because he was entirely certain Dean wanted all of her; he wanted her passion, devotion, body, and everything that made relationships electric. 

The moment Sam was convinced Odessa realized she held romantic feelings for Dean was when she announced her departure. She'd been behaving abnormally, frantic and hesitant around his brother. She'd been doing just fine before the night she mysteriously disappeared when Sam returned from his dinner with Sarah Blake. Then Dean revealed they'd almost kissed until he interrupted. And he finally understood everything. He chose to remain reticent when Odessa returned from her inscrutable walk, certain she was aware of her feelings for him when she began acting strange.

It wasn't until they were in the vampire's nest and Sam asked Odessa to cut free the woman from the ropes; Odessa was using the dagger Dean had specially crafted. One night and months before, in the spur of his moment of elation, Dean showed Sam and explained the inscriptions of the dagger. Sam, teasingly, questioned of this was a way to express his feelings for her. Dean was quick to dismiss the thought of liking Odessa as more than a friend.