15 ; Telekinetic Abilities & Sizzling Runes

Odessa, with a grimace, massaged her forearm as the incisive sensation blossomed from her darkened emblem

          Odessa, with a grimace, massaged her forearm as the incisive sensation blossomed from her darkened emblem. The sensitivity of her skin had gradually progressed from a faint prick to an impression of flames tickling her arm. Although the obscure atmosphere made seeing rather difficult, Odessa could detect the mild outline of her rune, and she winced reticently as the searing pain returned. She clutched her forearm, peering towards the slumbering men whose multi-colored flannels were jumbled together, and their hushed snoring bounced off the walls. A ghostly grin rose as their chests heaved upwards then down. They appeared so serene, and more tranquil than she's ever seen them. Though, her observations were short-lived, she sent a quizzical glance towards Sam, who indistinct mumbles were hardly audible. The floor felt like ice as she stood, walking warily towards his stirring figure. His eyes swiftly fluttered open, and a faint gasp escaped his lips. 

          Odessa, too, gasped and stepped back from his side, squeezing her eyes shut as she unintentionally collided against his nightstand. He lurched forward, and it was then when Odessa noticed his soaked skin. He sent her a questioning look, almost as if he were wondering why she was awake at midnight. Shaking his head, Sam shook Dean's loosely hanging arm, murmuring his name as he did so. He clicked the lampshade on and hurried out of his bed. Odessa furrowed her brows, and flinched as Sam turned on the other lampshades. The room was brightly illuminated with light, and Dean's grunts filled the air as he reluctantly woke from his slumber. "What are you doing, man? It's the middle of the night." 

          Sam grabbed his bundled flannels and stuffed them inside his bag. "We have to go," Sam urged, refusing to acknowledge their questions. "We have to go right now." She squinted as she tried to discern his expression, only to be greeted by a jumble of darkened outlines. Sam swiftly handed Odessa her electrum whip and her maroon jacket, tugging her outside and towards the Impala. She hadn't gotten the chance to adjust to the alteration in temperature, and goosebumps erupted. From the distance, she could hear Dean's heavy footsteps and ruffling of his clothing. As Dean started the Impala, Sam quickly explained his so-called 'vision' of a man's homicide. Odessa ruffled her hair, wincing silently as the stinging faintly returned. 

          Sam fished his phone from his pocket and began dialing a number she hadn't recognized. "McReedy, Detective McReedy. Badge number 158. I've got a signal 480 in progress. I need the registered owner of a two-door sedan, Michigan license plate—Mary-Frank-6-0-3-7. Yeah. Okay. Just hurry." Odessa yawned as she stretched her arms. The temptation to fall asleep was beginning to become difficult by the second to fight off, and the scorching pain had diminished over time. She was internally grateful, she didn't need to bite her lips to conceal her whimpers of discomfort any longer. She fiddled with the gem attached to her necklace as she readjusted her body's position. "Sam, I'm sure this was just a nightmare," She muttered, eyes drowsily blinking away the blur. "Calm down."

          The phone was still against his ear. "Yeah, tell me about it." He retaliated with an infrequent sharpness. Though Odessa didn't take it to heart.