19 ; And It Dawned Upon Me; I Cared For Him

Alright, this chapter begins on episode 19, "Provenance", because I genuinely didn't want to write the previous episode

Alright, this chapter begins on episode 19, "Provenance", because I genuinely didn't want to write the previous episode. I honestly tried to write it for the past two days, and I just can't. I've re-watched it like 2 times, and I have zero inspiration for that certain episode. And if I'm going to be honest with you, I'm just trying to finish season 1 so I can start writing season 2. 

Ignore grammatical errors for now, or kindly point them out to me please :)

Odessa was candidly aware of the evident diversity of her external appearance compared to Sam and Dean as she sauntered inside the auction house, where she wasn't entirely contrasting with those within the building. Her attire consisted of a skin-tight, maroon dress with charcoal-black pumps. Her mother's ruby pendant was brazenly flagrant, as were her blackened emblems that were scattered atop her golden skin. Her black hair resembled spilled ink as her waves cascaded against her back. 

Moving with ease, Odessa evaded the incoming crowd of wealthy auctioneers as Sam and Dean shuffled in the opposite direction. They both earned questioning and subjective glances, with their distinct arrival, she couldn't blame their bewilderment. She watched as a man, finely dressed and groomed, fiercely charge in their direction. Sam and Dean quickly faced the man. Dean's mouth was shoved with the hors d'oeuvres, and judging from Sam's astounded expression, he must've said something offensive to the man. As she neared the disaster of a confrontation, she sent Dean a sharp look. "We are art dealers with Connors Limited." Sam informed, a kind smile rising.

Scoffing almost, he repeated objectively. "You're art dealers?"

She halted as she stared harshly into the back of his head. "Yes, we are," She declared, arching her brow, eyeing the man with fire blazing in her eyes. "But it appears I'm the only one who dressed for the occasion," Odessa continued further, bypassing the man's shoulder as she latched her arm with Dean's. "I'm Odessa Connors, and who might you be?" Dean exchanged an impressed look with Sam, unlatching his arm with hers. Instead, he encircled his arm around her waist, pulling her closer. There was a time where Odessa was disgusted with the mere thought of feigning a romantic relationship with Dean. Now, however, the implication wasn't as dissatisfying.

Straightening his posture, he returned the fiery gaze. "I'm Daniel Blake. This is my auction house. Now, gentleman, this is a private showing, and I don't remember seeing you on the guest list."  

Sam chuckled breathlessly, peering down at Odessa in hopes she could conjure up some lie within seconds. Dean, with his mouth still filled with appetizers, grinned egotistically. "We're there, chuckles. You just need to take another look." His voice was muffled, and she restrained herself from scrunching her nose in distaste as she saw clumps of food in his mouth. Glimpsing past his shoulder, he 'ooh'ed' as he saw champagne being offered. He quickly snatched both glasses of the silver platter and offered Odessa the bubbling glass.

As she walked away beside him, she glared sternly at him while sipping down the champagne. "You're going to get us kicked out of here, you idiot." He simply shrugged, and continued walking furthest from the horde of affluent men and women. With nimble fingers, she rapidly examined each of the auctioned item's tags. There were about a million other things she'd prefer doing than analyzing tags, such as taking a long bath with scorching water. Nonetheless, she wasn't going to voice her discontent aloud.