Chapter 6 - Kidnapped

Auck!!

She vomited! Eyes full of tears, out of breath.

There is a bathroom looking weird. In fact every thing is going on weird...

Auck!! Again.

It seems her stomach was coming out of her mouth.

After throwing for few minutes more, she flushed. There was a wash basin. She gargled and splashed water on her face. She didn't gaze up because there wasn't any mirror.

'My heart ached, my soul dismayed, my entire is world upside down'
She thought during sobs—her innocent heart wailed.

Nobody knew how long more she would have to cry.       

                  *****

Noor's POV:

16 hours ago:
At Rudaba's engagement:

"Noor! come over here."
One of our University fellow called me to come up on the stage. I saw, it was shamsa, our practical group mate.

"I am coming just wait a minute."

I pushed my mom's number on my cell. Bell rang other side. Soon got picked up.

"Assalam-o-Alaikum! Mom, where are you? Aren't you supposed to be here with Bhai?"

"Noor, listen-" Mom was going to put any excuse.

"Mom, it's 10pm, half of party has gone-"

"Noor! Beta listen," Mom interrupted my unstoppable queries.

"Your Bhai had to go urgently to attend the meeting in other city. That's why we couldn't come." Mom replied.

"What? Mom, he never told me earlier."

"Dear! it was an emergency meeting. He had to go because, he is the one, his Boss can rely." Mom tried to calm me.

"Mom!" I nearly cried. "Mom you should tell me earlier. I was desperately waiting. Rudaba's mom has asked multiple times, "Is Sheher Bano coming or not?"

"Dear, I called but you never picked up." Mom replied.

'Oh yes!' There were 5 missed calls when I took my phone from Rudaba's room.

'Silly me.'

I merely thought about my fault and cursed myself.

"How will I be able to get home. Everyone is busy here." I asked poutingly.

"Don't worry, Saalar had arranged company driver. You be ready at 11 : 00 pm.  Driver will pick you from Rudaba's and drop you home. " Mom informed me.

"OK, Mom Allah Hafiz."

Suddenly I felt my heart was drowning.

I pushed Bhai's number but it was answering that, "number is powered off."

'Might be in plane.' I mumbled.

I was having an unknown burden on my heart but some how I made way to my friendsz where Rudaba was continuously smiling and Ahsan bhai was holding a ring, aiming to her finger.

I stopped there just to look up the whole scenario. I prayed for her happy life with Ahsan.

As soon I started to walk forward. A little boy of Rudaba's relatives came running to me and stopped.