Chapter 42: My Beast My Hero

Hey Guys, please subscribe ro my Youtube channel ( link in bio)

Faraan's POV:

"Yaar Raja! Where is my wife?"

I inquired from Raja as we moved towards the buffet. Intentionally, I searched Noor in ladies.

She wasn't there.

I felt suddenly my heart palpitated with anxiety.

She never replied my love, for what I was waiting. She behaved like an alien driving car, not her husband.

I controlled my sudden rage when she asked about her studies. I was romanticizing the atmosphere like a phrase, she brought me a rake when I asked for a fork.

She needled in the romantic balloon to make it burst.

I tried behaving myself super cool, I drove the car to the farmhouse at full speed.

Never said anything to her for ruining my mood, just ignored her as we reached the Farmhouse.

And now I was regretting it. She was testing my patience.

'Ohh God! Noor Madam, where have you gone

Searching completely for guests, I failed to find her. My nerves got tensed at her sudden disappearance.

Where are you, girl...

I ruffled my hair while taking a glance at the pool.

"Aunt, do you know, where is Noor?"

I asked Raja's Mother and ran towards the residential area where the washrooms were.

The aunt told me the waiter's juice-spilling story.

I tap all the doors and checked all washrooms, but no reply.

Suddenly something caught my attention on the ground.

Noor's shattered bangles.
Her royal blue bangles.

It was hard to tell, but suddenly felt a churning sensation in my chest, that proliferated slowly all over my body.

"Noor!.... Where are you?
Answer me... Noor!"

I called out loud and ran towards the passage leading to the area of the room.

Shattered pieces of her royal blue bangles crisped under my boots.

I was on my nerve battle. Her absence. Her broken and shattered Bangles.

"Fa...raan..."

All of a sudden, her muffled voice hit my hearing.

Running in that direction I sensed unpleasant rustling in a specific room.

I jiggled the knob and pushed that door with force but it was locked from inside.

Squeal!!!

Her squeal.....

"Open the door!"

I kicked hard on the door.

"Faraan.... "

Her drenched voice sounded scared as hell

"Noor...just coming!"

Then enormous and final kick...

The door broke finally, its lock plucked, left its wooden surface, brackets and hinges all loosened...on the other moment I was inside the room.

The room's view made my blood reach a boiling point.