Chapter 52 - Frothfully Yours!!

11: 30.am

At village
***************

Trnnnn....Trnnnn..

His phone rang.

"Hmm! Afaq, yeah fine. No signals! Battery is about to die. Do you have power bank?"

"Yes sir! I'll be there at any moment."

Faraan suspended the call after Afaq's reply.

He was just out to answer a call from Suhana, as She was asking about their absence — about their well being!

He briefly told her the scenario and ended the call after an excuse of running out of phone battery.

As he halted the call....phone rang again, he saw that it was from Afaq.

He was standing with his both arms rested on his car roof...he was witnessing...what a beautiful yet moist morning was there, the earthly scent was dissolved in the breeze. He saw over head, the old Banyan tree with long beards, still holding raindrops. He saw grassy surrounding, fitfully appealing to anyone's eye....then at his back. It was his first experience to attend a wedding in daytime. The wedding house was looking like a hot cake. Singing yet music was icing on the cake. He then turned and rested his back against car, now reminding Noor's acts, early in the morning, how she baffled after she came into know that she bled there.

After a deep calming hug, absorbing her cries yet shivers in his chest..she got ready to bath...and literally trembling, while she was out. Faraan took her to that wedding bed (charpoy) and wrapped her in blanket. Her red shawl was around her head. She was so quite...bowed head at her knees...wasn't meeting eyes to his searing gaze...gestures were stating her anger towards him.

"Udaas bulbul"

She glared at him in reply, when he sat in front of her after tagging her sad Nightingale.

He was simply amusing and enjoying her wet...and sulky wife.

"Little fairy"

He smiled and labelled the imagination. Phone then blinked n beeped, notified him the power bankruptcy. He powered off the phone, anytime Afaq would be there.

Due to the lack of connectivity caused by no signal, Faraan's absence was taken into account negatively. Consequently, Afaq resorted to tracking his boss through his phone.

Then reminding Noor's presence and blushing on the threshold, he couldn't notice, an eerie noise hit the scene.

Soon his smile gone minimal to shrunk, when he saw some people came out of the house. Music stopped in the middle as some kind of panic gone filled in the atmosphere.

He saw a group of boys, consist of some juveniles inside the vast courtyard of the house, started air shooting. Most probably for doubling their joys, but on the same time, it was reflecting terror in every other eye. He saw Sardar Hameed ullah was talking one of them, may be trying to forbid this act.

Faraan didn't like that utterly. It was like to harass everyone, happy there. He saw some people along with kids palming their ears. Even their shooting styles were so amateur yet harmful.

Faraan opened the car door and picked out his loaded gun from cansole, beneath the papers. After slamming the door, he was going to join them...purposefully.

As he barged in the house with gun in his hand, shooters gone startled. The firing went on hold when they saw Faraan with his over shadowing presence, on top with a gun in his hand, he was looking like an action hero.