Chapter 58 - His Ego, Her Innocence ~Who's Gonna Win

Faraan's POV:

Faraan here....

So..I am....The beast...

Ruthless.....

Arrogant....

Rude.....

(Add here more, if forgotten by me.....I know, for sure you will...hmmm..)

But a notable note....

I love a girl....

Yes....love....not lust...

Actually, no lust in my list....ever..

OK, when you are in lust.....your body aches...for specific need...

But if you are in love...truly...

Your heart....only your heart aches....pains.... Bleeds....melts... .

Lust fades out afterwards....
Love lasts forever..

Well, why don't you note down..my priceless thoughts.......

Actually, this beast is in philosophical mood.

Deodorant of soul....Love is like cardamom.....

Love is blind man's white stick....anticipates the upcoming hurdle in your way....but can't eradicate....

Love is darts game....where your heart is dartboard....mostly...

OK,...enough!!!

So......

You are reading Her innocent heart...right?...I think writer has some problem with words.... Why didn't she name it..
"Her Stubborn Heart"...??

(×) ..........(√)........(?)

Anyone agrees with me comment on tick....who thinks I'm wrong, comment on the cross....

Who doesn't know what to say, can comment on question mark. (Ughh)

Easy...hmmm....?

****

I know you people, hated me for that kiss. I hated myself too....trust me....but only for a short period of time... soon I realized, she literally dragged me into the mire, instead.

I'm not a subjugator, how could even she think of herself/me, in this way....how can a sensitive, an innocent heart be so insensitive for her loving husband.

You know, some men are different... they are kinda crazy...like me..

They madly love ...

They have Tarzan instincts, so they with powerful inner drive always there to protect you, fight for you and never let you go. Its embedded in male DNA, when a woman presents herself as the special 'prize' to be won, Man becomes Hunter.