Chapter 30 - Slap

Noor's POV:

"What? No!"

I denied.

"Look! I can't. My hand is wounded." He said in a pleading tone.

'Beast have you gone mad, how can I' I thought in my mind.

"OK! I was thinking about you to leave you tomorrow at your mom's, but I think you don't want to go."

He was tantalizing me, threatening me, and I was confused to depict his real incentive.

'Ya Allah, what to do?'

"Your left hand is well in condition." After a slighter looks at him, I suggested.

"Fine, that means you don't want to meet your mom. That's it?" He stood up and looked down at me.

"I-I want to meet." I nodded helplessly and he sat again with a content sigh.

Beast asked me that he can't hold or pick anything, because his hand was wounded. So, I should feed him.

"Khilao!"
(Feed me)

At his hungry voice, I picked a slice and deadly raised in his direction. My hands were shaking.

"Noor may naak say nahi khata!"
(I don't eat with my nose)
My gaze was lower when heard him saying...

I looked up and saw I was holding a slice between his eyes and nose. He was looking at me mischievously.

I shoved it in his mouth roughly.

"Pyar say khilao!"
(Feed with love)

His other demand while munching on.

"I won't feed you if you keep chattering weird things!" My patience ended as I spoke frailly.

I was so mad inside.

"Ok!"
He beamed at my anger.

Why is he's gonna so frank.,...I recalled his dare about an hour before and felt my goosebumps shoot up.

"What happened?"

My every gesture was under his deep calibration...

I didn't reply but looked down.

'Why he is after me?'

I found him with eyes fixed on me, whenever I barely up my gaze.

"Noor....have you pardoned me?"

He was asking as informally as we were friends for many years.

I didn't look at him while he asked and propelled me into trouble.....I simply pick another slice and blindly raised at his mouth...

"Tumharee fingers bhi kha loo ga .....meree taraf dekh k khilao!"

(I would bite your finger, just feed me by looking in my direction)

I was feeling so feeble...

what this man is up to?

If he's sorry and regretful just divorce me and leave me at my home... But...if he is sorry for real......

He is behaving like a so loving husband... Hunh...

I m hurt... I'm wounded......I'm broken.

And what's with him?

He is all intact... There is no misery for him....he is all fresh...he is all done.....all free....all joyous...