Chapter 35 - A Forcible Selfie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel
(link in my bio)

Faraan's POV:

"Noor, will you miss me?" I asked while looking into her eyes — and she dropped a bomb on me.

"No...never. Ever!"

After the bombing, she ran inside leaving me hollow there.

I just wished to intrude in her house to kidnap her again.

I'm Mr. Husband; asked nothing but a little nicer bye with a beautiful smile on her lips. Don't tell me I demanded too much.

I glared at the door and clenching my fists I turned.

Helplessness is what, I knew at that time.
Helpless because my heart, betrayed me for her.

That's the reason I hate betrayal...

It hurts a lot...

BANGGGGG!!

I beat out my anger on the car door slamming it hard...

I started the engine and looked again at the gate where she vanished inside with my Peace with her.....

Hoping with a 1% chance that maybe she will pop her head out and will say me. "Goodbye!"

A mere wish!

I'm sure you will agree with me because you are not like my ice-hearted wife......

I drove out of the road. An anonymous magnetic field was engulfing me...

Be a Man!

I patted myself to buck up, to come out of this fidgetiness.

She wasn't with me...

I glanced through my watch...

5 mins were gone.

I looked at the seat where she was seated and sighed. The pure sillage of her pristine form still swirling in the car.

Don't cry, Man!

I punched the steering wheel n regretted it...The wounds met pain again.

Trnnnn!.... Trnnnn!

'Now who's gonna die.'

I was hating everything now...

'Woman..... don't get on my nerves

I was addressing her in my mind...

'I won't let you go anywhere...once I come back. It's final.'

I imagined her innocent face and spoke dominantly in my mind.

Trnnnn!....Trnnnn!

I vexedly picked out the phone from my pant pocket and saw the caller.

Raja calling.....

I slowed down the speed and stopped by the side, and swiped to the green side.

"Hell.....lo!"

His squeal.

"Dude, why squealing like women? How did your gender change in one night?" I gruffed.

"O, Man, you can't be changed." His so Moody laughter vibrated in my ear.

"Hmmm! How are you? Hope you are keeping well." I allowed myself to utter formal greetings.

"Yes, Alhamdulillah! Superfine. How is bhabi now? Is everything alright?" He asked for my better half.