Chapter 49 - Bubble Bath

Guys!  Please subscribe to my Youtube Channel (link in bio)

Comment and Vote.

Recap:

"Give me....Noor..."

Faraan asked in weird tone.

"What.."?

"All of your worries!"

Her innocent eyes, with little twinkle inside, met him....then again she dropped the frill of lashes...

"Noor!"

He placed both of his hands on counter, either side of her. He saw she was breathing, heavily now...unaware of her state...
All of her beautiful form, he was absorbing with pure rightfulness in his eyes. She was insanely quiet.

"Noor, speak up you my doll!"

He was going to say more but stopped himself to see that now her eyes were on his chest, then roamed left to right of his shoulder...

" Apko Serdi nahi lagti"?
( don't you feel cold?)

A question in to question....like I asked for a fork, but she gave me a rake....

I Yanked my hair in mind..no way to be patient...

"Faraan...come on, don't be harsh on her!"

Said who...I didn't care.

Pulling her in my arms, I hissed against her milk moustache.

"Nahi.... tumhai dekh ker hot jo hojata hoon"

( No, I become hot while looking at you)

Fa....ummm.....

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Faraan's POV:

She was screening her mouth with the back of her veil draped hand...I was gone unbelievably wild as she was hanging in the air, my tight grip around her thin waist, I was crushing her against mine.

"Noor e Haya...tumhari doodh peeny ki Adaa....humai boh...haat....pasand ayee...ab yeh hath....hata do"

(I like the way you drank milk, now move away your hand)

I listened to my intoxicated monarchical tone... Just feeling myself over a barrel, her soft and sweltered figure, attitude like mystified fairy, was causing simmer my each and every fiber....what measures, she have taken for my abolition, even she was utterly unaware of that.

"No..."

She nodded..

Have you seen an orchard, bloomed and blossomed all around, but the owner not allowed in...?

" Why"?

I heard my growl...

Her feminine asset breathing against my torso....

I just leaned and kissed her palm...

Yeah, to my least.

Her palm , heena painted plus scented palm, was only blockage between my fervent pliers and her petals, I was terribly missing that sweet taste.