Chapter 21 - In his Arms

Faraan's POV:

I seriously never saw a girl like this. Super stupid!

I just grabbed her dupatta to lift it. An urgent desire betrayed me to see her face, but her continuous "No" made me more obsessed.

As I took hold of her dupatta to lift it, she suddenly flew away.

What!

Stubbornly in need to hide her face, she with a small scream got completely unveiled, dupatta was left hanging in my hand, and she flew to the other corner of the room. I saw her arms crossed in front of her, shielding herself from my eyes.

"Aray!"

I just looked at the dupatta and then at her. Helplessness flashed in those innocent orbs.

To my and your surprise, I felt something inwardly for the girl; should I tell you that which I never felt for any girl before?

I started moving towards her, she was shriveling in herself, shaking uncontrollably, with intense fright in her look-alike lake eyes.

And then...

Just another moment, the lake got spilled. She mutely started crying.

"Suno ( listen)...don't cry... I'm doing nothing with you"

I saw an unknown force place my right hand on her left cheek, I was slowly wiping the spilled tear with my thumb.

She froze at my dare.

"Yeh lo!"
( take this)

I just moved away and tossed the dupatta in her direction.

And then...

"Saab supper is ready everyone is just waiting for you."

I couldn't sense that when Amma came just behind because the door wasn't closed.

"Hmm! OK, Amma."

I turned, and got embarrassed, by a little beam of a smile on her face.

"Yeh kio cartoon bani hoi hai?"
(Why is she looking like a cartoon)

Just to wipe the recent scene from Amma's mind, diverting her attention; pointed to the girl, as she was looking a bit relieved.

"Not really, Saab she is looking so beautiful, even when not in a proper bridal dress."

Amma said enchantingly.

"Amma! Bring the meal for her as well, and make sure she eats well. Hmm, she is so looking so weak!" I ordered Amma and while stealing a glance at the weak n veiled girl I headed out.

Faaran!

Someone scolded inside...

What?.... Me

What was that?... Inside voice.