Chapter 56 - FireFlies & Hut Kiss

Recap & continued:

"Noor...did you like it?"

Faraan was asking about the song, which he sang for her — and played guitar along.

She was listening in an oblivion state. The pert chin resting on her knees... the book was laid on her side — proving her forgetful about her studies. His question made her out of that slumber-like state.

"Yes...very much!"

Replying this to Faraan, she got off the bed.....walking towards him slowly with her veil sweeping across the floor — she came and stood in front of him.

Faraan was again playing with the strings. Forgetting the world, he was playing an instrumental.

With his slightly bobbing head, he seemed to be enjoying. As he sensed Noor's still stance — he then signaled her through a pat on his side as offering her a seat.

But she felt like stationary there.

He started playing his favorite tune on the guitar. Noor was standing still nearby. Her eyes continuously traveled over him then came his guitar in range — in which he seemed like lost.

His rapture demeanor towards the guitar, his grip over its neck. She gulped while seeing that Spanish souvenir closer to his chest. The revolution occurred, and her little heart suddenly started to carry the symptoms of envy....from that non-living thing.

She was standing.... Blank face....
Lost fairy....

"Noor sit down!"

His command then made stir in her posture. In reply, she moved a bit, snatched the guitar and slowly placed it far a side.

"Noor....you?"

He forgot to complete the sentence, when she opened his arms.....and sat in his lap – slowly she rested her head on his sternum. The rightfulness was prominent in her act, even Faraan was in the process of realization...

"Are you OK? Noor!"

The beauty settled herself in her beast's nest-like lap....she was snuggling like a baby bunny, like finding more of the warmth.

"Noor, sleepy?"

He whispered on her head then chastely kissed on, slowly gathering her in his arms. In reply, she first lifted the rested head from his chest and slowly garlanded her arms around his neck.

"Faraan." She quivered very near.

"Chick....what?"

He spoke after calibrating her newest attitude, while she with droopy eyes shymiled* a bit as if inviting him to kiss herself.

"Want to kiss me? ...OK, go ahead...don't shy."

He voluntarily leaned back with arms spread over couch's backrest.

"Ap...woh ...umm..gana.....
Acha gatay hain."

(you sing well)

The lady with the crown of innocence, spoke difficulty as her pupils gone dilated on his puckered up lips.

"Thanks....now don't waste time!"

He spoke with a glint of smile in his eyes and slowly grab her nape with his one hand.

"You sang a song or a lullaby? I'm feeling so sleepy."

She ignored the order...freed her nape with little struggle and shyly hid a yawn in his chest...