Chapter 23 - Noor-e-Faraan

Salaar's POV:

Laying in the bed in my room, just gazing at the ceiling with teary eyes, I was thinking about Faraan and his act.

Nikkah with my sister.

If it's called Check Mate. If you say that sky fell on me, then I will admit. Yes!.

What's going on with my innocent sister? Whatever, all because of me.

I tried to ruin Faraan Hassan but in vain.

I have known Faraan for a much longer period. He was my college classmate and was remarkably popular among both girls and boys.

Faraan's style, his personality everyone was just mad at him. I too was a secret admirer.

I felt first time myself envious when I came to know that Huda, my first love rejected me, just because of that Faraan.

She was like other girls who wanted to be his girlfriend. He was so magnetic... He is still.
He is debonair. He is a person who is adamant, strong-willed, belligerent, and fearless.

All his attitude was his recognition. His academic record was like icing on the cake. He was an Icon.

Faraan was the swimming Champion as well. Under the strong emotion of hatred, I worked hard for swimming, just to snatch the title of Champion from him.

But all my efforts diminished when Faraan won again.

Faraan was a very serious individual. He had a reputation for his reckless and arrogant demeanor. Although Huda approached him shortly after ending our relationship, I discovered that Faraan had not encouraged her advances. Despite being popular and often surrounded by girls, he had never been in a romantic relationship.

It was the grudge that appeared pea size in my heart against him, but day by day it was growing.

I just started to hate him, even when whom I was hating was unaware of that.

You can call me a freak but I was, simply mad in his agony.

Although Faraan left college, his fame never faded. His framed photo in the sports lobby was still there to make me frustrated more.

Ahhh!

I clutched my head...

To join his corporation was not my aim,  but it was a mean desire that proliferating inside me.

I signed on with the FSH group,  after completing my MBA.

To my surprise, his firm was acquiring day-by-day profit and popularity at the same...

I just planned as I had an old grudge in my heart to ruin his fame, to bankrupt his business.

I made tricks, I first restlessly worked for Faraan just to secure a special room in his eyes. When I got assured that now Faraan will never ask me, whether it was black or white, I started to cut his roots.

I approached his rival....my hidden signals were enough and they hired me for ruining his flourishing business name.

FSH...Group...

Faraan's day n night efforts were at my mercy.
Aims are meant to be achieved... But not in my case....my aim was biased, inhuman.. non-Islamic.

As a result, what happened?
My beloved sister was suffering... I couldn't protect my sister...

YaAllah! Please forgive me...

I was just cursing myself.....
It's all due to mine...
My daughter like a sister...