Chapter 10 - Ruthless

https://shortlink.biz/333485

Noor's POV:

'He....?
He is here....?
He kidnapped me.....?
Now...
He will punish me.....
He is the same man, I bumped into the mall. Yes, same wild man!
Even the kidnapped me for my little dare...
So, that's why I'm here.'

My mind was floating in thoughts of past, present, and future.

I was in slumber, something alarmed my mind to open my eyes.

As I parted my lids, the view made me jump.

He was staring at me and he was so close...

I let out a scream, but he reverse palmed my mouth to dumb it. I struggled to free myself but couldn't as he was so strong that I was feeling my mouth under the hold of an iron fist.

Suddenly my vision blurred due to heavy upcoming tears.

"Shhhh....keep quiet!"

He signaled me by keeping his finger on his lips.

"Surely I have more ways to keep your mouth shut!" He growled as he left my face, and stood up. I wound my arms around my legs and clutched my veil in my fists.

"Now listen!" He was scrutinizing me. His voice, so deep, so cold.
The tone of his voice made me shiver, I don't know where from such fear was coming. I merely wished I could curl up and disappeared.

'What's next! I'm alone here...he is wild, yet revengeful,
Ya Allah! Save me from the beast, how far I would protect my self from him'

My inner and outer body shivering. He's so tall and broad figure, looking so merciless.

On the peak of fear, I started crying.

"I'm sorry... Please forgive me... Let me go."

I started pleading him for the deed as a punishment of which I was here.

The rigidity of his gaze grew.

"I didn't have the right to insult you in your own Mall," I spoke through tears. "Please let me go, I beg you, I won't do that again."

The man stepped forward, crouched down near me. My heart lurched.

"So, are you the same girl in the Mall? The touch me not like thing. Hunh!"

His eyes traveled over me.

I was wishing to be invisible at once, as his gaze was peering into my soul.

"Hmmm! very courageous at that time?.....weren't you?"

I gulped and tried to get away from his reach, as I slowly dragged myself to enhance the distance.

"Is Salaar Ahmad your brother?"

He asked in his cold stone like voice.

I stilled there. Does he know my Bhai?

I looked at his face. Two piercing eyes were boring into mine, I downed my gaze and gulped at once.

"Speak up." He snarled.

I flinched.

"Ye....es"... I spoke finally.

"Two birds with one stone." He said amusingly to himself, his voice gruff.

I was continuously making an effort to get away from his nearness.

"What's your name girl?"

He was now asking me.