Chapter 51 - Glow & Guns

05: am...

Hay barn.....

******

A rooster's crowing.....
Emblem of dawn...
crackling fire, like geese dance....
Herculean chest, and an innocent fawn......

****

The barn.

Husky smell of hay around. Bonfire in the tub. The burning wooden logs, crackling sound. The natural scent of incandescent charcoal–the already burnt out light in lantern. All was looking as whimsical as Rumpelstiltskin story.

But Faraan made his night golden.....not those straws or hay around.

His arm was under Noor's head, her soft murmurs of breathing was hitting on his sternum. He saw her face....her lashes were over curled due to repeated drenching. He leaned and kissed on the super pinky nose tip.

Sowly getting up on his elbow, he jammed for a second as Noor's head shifted on his forearm. She slightly whimpered and her breath transferred on his stomach.....soft yet warm. His heart heaped with love, as he was recalling moments, couple of hours back. He slowly undid his arm with her head, carefully adjusted her on pillow, closely watched her face and found himself deeply enamored of her. A sudden urge and he couldn't resist himself to peck on those cherry lips...

Ahmmmm!

He got down and was stretching. The charpoy was small to his length.. He had a bit struggle to sleep...but he was loving that charpoy, which had complemented him for some time.

As he stretched, a very sweet and strange flavour of pain got erupted... in his every pore.

His body was feeling an untellable sensuousness, ruffling through hair, his gaze deeply laid on Noor, now she was all hidden in the blanket, only her honey Brown locks were spread over the pillow.

The way she was sleeping.

An epic smile crept up on his face as he examined,  some scratches on his chest and arm. Gifted by Noor.

"Baby fighter!" He coaxed with amusement.

Rooster crowing again....this time quite nearer..

There were few flames remained in tin tub, any time room was going to welcome the darkness inside.

He slowly put on his shirt and and searched the phone.

Signals were so weak.

He saw around and found a cabin in far away corner. He turned on the flashlight of his phone and explored the cabin into small wash area with mere necessities...

He moved towards the door, unlatched it and prowled out.

As he stepped out of the barn, checked the door, there was an old rusted lock was hanging in the latch outside, he saw around...there were wooden pallets were laid in a pile, may be for the expansion of barn.

He thought for a second.....and picked the wooden pallets in sets and made those stand against the door, the door just got hid behind the shield of pallets. After doing such Macgyver thing, he walked ahead..

At the east, the sunrise hue made him pause. In a reverie, he marveled at the peeking over the horizon, and the clouds like a sea of pink cotton candy. As he resumed his walk, he raved over the sight of that vista.
The cold breeze hit his body...he sniffed a humid air, as already sensed water's hegemony in atmosphere. Seriously felt need of a bath. He was moving in the direction of that lake which Sajawal told him earlier......