Chapter 11 - Ra*e?

Faraan's POV:

Staring or scaring any girl is not my cup of tea. I'm not of this specimen!
To be honest, I never found leisure time to spend in these absurdities as I was (still am), such an ambitious guy that made me work hard to achieve my preset goals. But you can't realize how easily the girls were available to me, ready to become a garland. Ugh!

I hate them when they act like moths around me.

So, I stared at the girl confusingly who was pleading for forgiveness of mine.
The day flashed in my mind at once when the girl had messed up my mood in Mall.

For a closer look, I came to a step forward. She was hiding her face with fists.

Same eyes! Fearful yet tearful. Same creamy peach skin! Same innocent face.

'Wrong girl'

As looking at her; a thought arose in my mind. I inquired her just to confirm.

"Is Salaar Ahmed your brother?"

She was scooting away from me but froze at my question. Her eyes went wider.

I never had a chance to see a girl, scared of me. New experience. Oh yes, I kidnapped her.

She was batting her lashes, completely drenched in tears.

"Speak up." I made a growl.

"Ye....es."

My eyes traveled from her lips to her chin, both were quivering badly.

'Unbelievable'

I got amused at this gesture of hers.

"Two birds with one stone."

I laughed a little at such a coincidence.

"What's your name girl?" I asked narrowing my eyes on her veiled frame.

She replied just in sobs. My eyes were on quivery items.

"Why are you crying? I haven't even touched you yet."
I asked meaningfully just to intensify her trembling.

I stood up and gave the smallest lecture to her not to try any smart otherwise she will result in danger.

But she blew away my mind, "If my Bhai came to know that you have kidnapped me, he will never leave you." She threatened me in a raspy tone with the name of her Bhai. The dare.

I lost my Patience at once, I grabbed her by the shoulders, and pulled up to stand in front of mine, "How dare you call the filthy traitor name in front of me?"

I yanked her hair to pull her face up with full force, "Bloody Bastard, that Salaar."

All of a sudden she went blanched to see my hovered face on her.

I just felt the urge to smash into her half-opened mouth with mine to punish her for calling out the name of that Bastard in front of mine...but I restricted myself there.