Chapter 27 - Beast's Brutality

W⚠️rning:

Contains Graphic Violence

Please be advised that the following chapter contains explicit depictions of violence. Reader discretion is strongly advised. The content within this chapter may include intense and potentially disturbing scenes. It is recommended that individuals who are sensitive to such content or who may be negatively affected by it proceed with caution or choose to skip this chapter.

It is important to remember that these scenes are fictional and solely intended for storytelling. The author does not endorse or favor real-life violence, and any resemblance to actual events or persons is purely coincidental.

If you choose to continue reading, please prioritize your emotional well-being and your comfort level.

I encourage you to engage with this content responsibly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Faraan's POV:

On the dance floor, her Doll-like figure was simply shivering in my arms. I was feeling each gesture of hers, that how uneasy was she...
Never meeting my gaze, she just needed what. An Escape!

Escape from my gaze...
Escape from my grip...
Escape from my possession...
And...
Escape from being Mrs. Faraan...

I wondered if this tiny girl did what charm me, that my heart wasn't under my control.

Although I had taken her as a challenge, still this organ was pumping desire for her in my arteries, allowing my brain to just only think about her.

Who is she?
What is she?
Magnetic creature. Definitely.

"Put your hands on my shoulders."

I ordered her by tracing every feature of her innocent fairy-like face, which portrayed like she is in possession of a spooky Jinn (genie).

She squirmed in my arms when I forcibly placed her hands on my shoulders and squeezed her tiny waist. "Ah!" She gasped. "Did it hurt?" My lowest whisper grazed her ear and in reply, she was looking everywhere but at me.

I was relishing the situation, that made her come closest to mine along with a complete ban on her protest. She was helpless like a fly in the spider's web.

Her milky soft fragrant arms were just an inch away from my face, ignoring her "Please", I was living each moment. I simply did what I desired, pressed her soft tremor filled body against mine to feel her softness more in me only to let her determine that she is mine, only mine.

But...

She couldn't bear my such dares and started to wobble in my arms...

What the heck?

She was now just dangling.

"Noor!"

I called her in a panic.

But... No answer...

Everyone was busy with themselves. I looked around and finally scooped her in my arms.

"Hey, bro! What happened to Bhabi?"

Raja just rushed towards me when I was going to rush out...

"Don't know...just fainted... I'm leaving... Sorry friend!" I spoke hastily and paced to the exit, Raja followed me to the foyer, courteously.

"Yaar tum babhi ko sony nahi detay; bhabi ka khayal Rakha kero!" I nodded as his voice followed me behind, "Bhabi ki neend or araam ka khas tor per!"

(Dude, you should let her sleep. Take very good care of her. Especially make sure she takes a good restful sleep)