Chapter 12 - Rock star Beast

*Please Subscribe to my Youtube Channel
(link in bio)

Noor's POV:

"Noor! My child, what are you doing here?"

"Mom! A Beast took me here!"

I was about to cry in torrents.

"What?"

My mom's face fell in - her features showed despair and distress.

"Yes, Mom! Please send Bhai to take me out of here...
Mom! Please, Mom!" I sobbed.

"My daughter! Don't cry, everything will be alright." Mom wiped my tears and then pecked my forehead.

I hugged her tightly. As she pulled away, "Mom don't leave me alone here. That Beast wants to make me his prey....."

"Beast?!" Mom asked.

"Yes, Mom - a fierce Beast!" I shuddered.

"Come on! Get up, come with me." Mom held my arm to take me with her.

"Get up! Kid?"

"Get up." A pat on my face.

"Get up kid!"

An old lady's voice struck my brain cells to let me work on it for recognition...

"Kid!"

"Mom!" I yelled and woke up. I opened my heavy lids, it seemed my eyes were so swollen.

So it was a dream.

I jumped up in my place and looked around as if I was in hell. The morning light was merely seeping into the room. No window, just an upwardly ceiling-touched ventilator.
I was crazily searching for my Mom like my eyes took a tour of the room.

"Kid!" Old lady's voice...

I followed the voice. The old lady was just on my left side, looking at me smilingly.

"How are you? You didn't have your meal?" She said with sorrow in a later question.

'I'm in this room? But he took me to another room as I remember! What he had done to me?'

My mind was spinning on the point. 'What he had done to me.'

My misery was painted on my face. I gulped and saw above. The old lady was looking at me with confusion.

"What happened, dear?" Her voice brought me back to the present.

"Aunty! How am I here? I-I mean, did you take me to this room back?"

I asked her with tears stinging my eyes.

"No!" She denied it confusingly. "Is there anything wrong?" She added.

"H-He came... He came..in the night....t-took me to the other room." I was sobbing a lot to complete my sentence.

"Who?" The old lady came closer. Shocked voice of her. "Saab?" She guessed right.

"Yes...hic," I answered my face buried in my knees.

"He...took you to the other room, then?"

The old lady sat in front of me and lifted my face in her hands by cupping my cheeks. Her eyes were searching for something.

"Then...Then...I fainted." Recalling the scene, I stirred up.

(Imprints of his fingers were quite visible on the soft creamy cheek)