Chapter 44- Rukhsati

A/nI apologize for keeping you waiting

A/n
I apologize for keeping you waiting. I got caught up making an intriguing video trailer, for this chapter.

Please let me know if you like it. I'll be happy to hear from you!

Continued:

'This is not fine. I object!
Beast! why are you so...umm.... leave it. But try not to be so weird.
Why you jump from north to south with in no time?'

I was looking in the mirror, spoke to my reflection. Phone in my hand. I just read again the text from him.

I want you in my room within a week.

I felt my cheeks gone crimson at his demand...

I looked up in mirror, at my reflection. I bit my lip as I met my own gaze - instantly averting I turned my back as well.

There was something weird in the eyes of my reflection. It was - it was like....not me...not my eyes. He - his eyes were staring me back.

Wait....

What?

Yes I just felt him around me. Engulfing me. Why he felt like protruding in me? He emptied me. My soul out... His soul in.

Please....

I just trembled....

What's going on with me?

What's that feeling...I can't tell you... People!

Noor...

YaAllah!

I just froze by there when his deep yet love glazed whisper boomed in that part of my brain where cells were developed to acknowledge the voices, heard in past..

I turned around, again facing the mirror, I nervously lifted my gaze to myself. Unknowingly, I was feeling shy of my own eyes. It seems, he was looking through my eyes. He seeped inside me. Reading my thoughts. Controlling my brain.

I felt my forehead, beaded....heart beat gone abnormal..

What's happening with me?

I ran to my bed and laid down...

Allah o Akbar...

As I heard morning prayer call, I got out of my bed...

I entered in washroom, did ablution, and got out. I had taken bath earlier when returned from the party...

I picked prayer mat and headed out of my room and moved towards mom's.

Mom was just laying the prayer mat...turned and smiled.

"Noor, what happened?"

Mom asked.

"Nothing...mom!"

I never met her gaze.

"Come here first...."