Unexpected Events

I am gonna be completely honest with you, I'd rather have my womb ripped out from within me with my own two eyes open, then to have Johnny perform with me. It's not even the performing that's the problem...it's the damn rehearsals!

There was no way I, or any of my band mates for that matter, was gonna screw this gig up. Most people worked hard all their lives and still are not able to perform on a stage like that, and we are able to do so, so young! So there was no way in hell we were gonna allow anything to fuck this up.

If it wasn't for the fact that the song we were playing only required me and Sara to sing then we'd have a big problem. Usually me and David sang together, our vocals were awesome when mashed up, but a little while ago David had stopped singing because of nasty online comments accusing him of being gay and taunting him for it. Dave didn't ultimately give mind to the comments but Sara informed me that they had really been getting to him as of recent.

My poor little Davey, who in their right minds would ever think he was gay, just look at him! In all honestly accusing David of being gay was just like accusing Johnny of being the same. And how cliché is it to have a gay bestfriend?

All these thoughts raced through my mind as I paced my living room, waiting for Kevin and Wade to arrive. Logan was out again doing X-Men stuff, I honestly couldn't care less. At least my food supply wouldn't be at an all time low.

Ding dong!

I race to the door and threw it open, I am greeted by my smiling boyfriend and an in costume Deadpool.

"Hey sweety," I throw myself into Kevin's arms for a long deep kiss. He responded by holding me tight and kissing me back.

Kevin was an okay kisser, his skills were good and above average. But I am annoyingly reminded of the mind blowing kiss I had on my 18th Birthday. Was it wrong to wish Kevin could kiss better?

"I missed you." Kevin whispered in my ear, his small declaration had me smiling like a school girl.

Gah! What! Why am I just having reminders of Johnny flood my head!

"Please, save all sentiments till after I'm gone." Wade interrupted, walking in between us. "I don't like how you're rubbing off your perverseness onto my little Kevin. He is a virgin, you know."

"WAAADE!"

I laughed. It was no secret Kevin and are were...inexperienced. But that didn't matter in the slightest.

"And how are we doing today, Deadpool?" I asked Wade in a mocking tone.

"My movie just made 760.3 million USD in the box office, what do you think!?" he says hysterically happy as he walks over to my kitchen.

"Yeah, your movie was great." I told him.

"Huh?" Kevin asked.

"Not important sweety," I pat him on the head, leading him into the house and shutting the door behind us.

"You got anything to eat in this joint?" Wade says, already opening up my fridge.

I'm starting to get the sneaking suspicion that being an excellent cook was more of a curse then a blessing.

"I'm soon gonna start charging," I mumble, warning Wade and more so reminding myself.

"Where's the guard dog" Kevin ask, falling down onto my couch and picking up the remote.

"X-men stuff" I simply say.

"I really hope X-Men Apocalypse doesn't disappoint...like I really hope it doesn't suck balls." Wade says, walking into the living room with most of my food. Then completely changing topic, "Did you know they wanted me to be an X-Men?...or is it 'wanted me to be an X-Man?'" Wade internally debated with himself over the grammar.