Burning Bridges

"What the actual hell!?" I screamed at the two people in the room.

Let me describe this GOD AWEFUL scenario to you.

Kevin was standing in the room, his pants around his ankle with his hips and dick buried deep in the butt crack of what looks to be a female.

They both turned in surprise and I see it was...Bridgette!?

"Oh thank God! It wasn't Sara!" David held his heart as if he feared it was actually about to fall out.

I see Johnny and Tony frantically try to cover my eyes so I stop witnessing the horror but they kept getting electrocuted, till I got feed up and elbowed Tony hard in the stomach.

I continued to stare...and stare...and I couldn't look away...

At this point my hearing goes on mute. All I could hear was a low whistle as things continue to play before me in slow mo.

Kevin frantically tries pulls up his pants while Bridgette quickly conceals her naked rump.

Through all the muffled voices I took one step forward, everyone halts and stares at me, I wait a beat...then scream-

"CAPTAIN ROGEEEEEERS!!"

In an instant Cap races over to my side with a glass of either wine or punch in hand, "Where's the fire!?"

I say nothing and point ahead of me, Cap looks in the direction, his whole frames freezes for a moment, then he breaks the wine glass he had in hand ever so simply.

Next thing I know Johnny and Tony shift their attention from me and next to Steve as he lunches his body at Kevin. He holds him in a choke hold and ensues to pummel every part of his body.

I step back as tears slowly trail down my face, I shouldn't be crying, I deserve this.

"But...where's Sara?" David questioned over the commotion.

"Bridgette! You guys need to-" Sara burst out from around a corner and ran into us, she stops short and grabs her mouth in shock. "I...erh," she flusters and fumbles with her words.

I blink and stare at her in a moment of silence then-

I slap her...or atleast I made an effort to until I feel the palm of my hand stop an inch before her cheek.

I feel the tears on my cheek begin to dry as I look up at David holding my hand in a vice-like grip.

"Don't" he simply says.

I grit my teeth and yank my hand away. "Did you also know?" I hiss at him.

He squints his eyes at him, "You know I didn't"

Why was my blood pumping 10,000 gallons of blood into my weak heart? The edge of my vision begins to blur, I taste blood and I could feel a nervous tick coming on.

"Someone call Hulk! We need backup over here" Tony screamed, I think I heard bones crunching.

David trains his cold glance at Sara, "How could you keep this from us" David tries to gather me into his arms but I fight back.

Sara's eyes dart between the both of us and she gets this mixed expression of hatred and anger.

"How do I know the both of you aren't an item?" she seethed, her accusation literally coming out of nowhere. "Vick seems to kiss and bare her tits to any cute guy in the vicinity"

I see red as I bare my fangs and jump at her, feel arms grab my waist as they hold tight with an iron grip to hold be back. I scream and howl and I think foam at the mouth.