Looking For Johnny

I have to find Johnny.

Everything I just found out jumbles about in my head, but I need him by my side to help me process it. And I don’t even know where to start looking for him!

Should I call Reed or Susan?

“Duh no!” I say out loud as I pace around the lab. “Susan will go crazy and Reed will never trust him again. They’ll think he left me on purpose!”

Ben?

“Probably…but I can’t ruin his time with Alicia over this shizz”

Sara will be too into her family reunion to check her phone anytime soon and David’s mom must have definitely confiscated his phone.

“Poor dude”

Whose left, whose left….who is my friend that I have left?

My last two options are between Kevin and the Avengers.

“I think I’m gonna go for Kevin on this one” I pull out my phone and dial.

“Wow,” I say looking up. “I just had a three way discussion with myself, either I need psychiatric and mental help or I just figured out the Trinity”

Ring…ring…riiiing

-Click!-

“Hello?” Kevin’s unsure voice comes over the speaker.

“Kev? It’s Vick” I say instantly. “Need your help”

“Waw” Kevin breathes in wonder, “Your calling me? This is amazing” he adds in wonder and excitement.

“Kevin, don’t fangirl on me. This is important” I say seriously.

“Okay, okay, okay. Lay it on me” Kevin adjusts his voice from the high pitched squeal it was heading towards.

“Johnny’s missing and I don’t know how to find him” I say desperately…too desperately if you ask me. My brain muses.

“Missing? Was he with you?” Kevin asked.

“Uh, yeah,” I reply, “He stayed back after Reed and Sue left so we had a nice wonderful breakfast then I went to watch TV and Deadpool came on but Johnny got jealous and switched the TV off so knowing my independent woman rights I got angry at him, we got into a huge fight said horrible stuff and then Johnny did something bad and I ran from him, he became really sad and left, I found out the truth and now I need to find him to sort all of this out, and waw I can’t believe I said this all in one breath”

I huff out and literally fall to the ground.

Kevin just whistles over the other end.

“Has she tried checking a bar?” a voice said from afar.

I heard rustling, I assume Kevin was turning his head and his hair was brushing over the mic.

“Wad ja say bro?” he asked.

“Normally guys go to drink their pains away, or to drink themselves into oblivion” I hear the overly deep and macho voice from a little distance away. Must be his brother visiting from outta town.

“Wait hold up!” I said. I pinch the bridge of my nose, “How does your brother know what we’re talking about?”

“Oh, you’re on speaker. Did I forget to mention that?”

I feel my whole body go red with blush, “KEVIN WILSON! NO YOU DID NOT TELL ME THAT!”

“Relax cupcake” his brother’s voice comes over the phone, “No one heard you just me and my five friends that I invited over for a party”