The Emotions (Feels)

I was curled up in bed, under the huge masses of blankets that I have. I tried my absolute hardest no to cry my heart out, everything...just...hurt.

It hurt so bad.

I couldn't move.

Didn't want to move.

My phone buzzed a million times and people pounded against my door for hours relentlessly.

I turn up the AC and tried to freeze myself to death, at times like these I really missed my powers.

Powers

It felt like an eternity ago since I had superpowers. Can barely remember what it felt like having and owning them. Just like how Johnny can't feel heat or get burnt, I couldn't really feel too cold, I was immune to common colds and the flu.

Those were a simpler time.

"VIC-TO-RI-A" It was Kevin.

He was practically kicking the door in in an attempt to get to me. I ignored the attempt as usual.

"AS YOUR OFFICIAL BOYFRIEND I COMMAND YOU TO OPEN THIS DOOR!"

Wait what!?

I fly off the bed, race for the door and yank, "Motherfucker you command who to do what!?" I say in a very high pitched voice.

Kevin had a goofy grin on his face, "I knew that would get to you"

I lift a finger to him, "Now you listen here–"

I am cut off my him slamming his mouth onto mine. I was shock and shaken, and my heart turned to lead.

My body mildly shook, it's been a long time since me and Kevin kissed, probably even longer then me and Johnny.

It's been so long...

I slip into the kiss and hold Kevin's head, I try to invest myself in the kiss and give it my all, give it 100%.

But...

I couldn't.

It felt...wrong.

Ever so patiently I wait till the kiss ended and we pulled apart. Kevin had an unsure look on his face.

"I've missed that" he whispered, more to himself then me.

"Me too," I squeaked meekly.

There was a moment of silence between us, we both were at a loss for what to do next.

"Uhm..." Kevin began, "Everyone's waiting downstairs for you" he mumbled.

"Hm?" I was confused. Then it clicked and my eyes darken, "I am not performing today" I hissed out stubbornly.

Tony and his little event can go to HELL!

"Oh we know," he said.

"Excuse me?"

"Tony figured as much so a replacement was put in place"

"Excuse me!?" I cry. "Who could replace me!?"

Kevin bites the side of his lip, like he found this whole situation funny.

"Speak" I say darkly.

"I'd prefer you come see it for yourself." And I see him hold up a sea blue sequin glittery ball dress.

It was then I even notice that he was wearing a suit.

"You look sharp" I compliment.