Remember Me

Oh! That slimy sneaky son of a sea-witch! He stood there across the massive hall with the red headed walking case of STDs attached to his arm. Ben was there with Alicia and they were talking to Johnny. Fifi was talking to Reed alittle too intimately for Susan's comfort as she glared daggers at her.

Susan wore a shimmering light blue gown that hugged her body like a dream. It trailed behind her abit like a fish tail and it had a deep low cut in the back that stopped just above her butt. Her hair was packed to one side and Reed's arm rested firmly around her waist.

Now with how Susan looks you'd think no girl on earth could intimidate her, right? Even Alicia besides her in a hot pink ballroom type dress with her hair in a sassy bun and her dark skin glistening didn't seem to faze Sue.

But Fifi, oh dear good GOD, Fifi...

The crazy basket case probably had no proper grasp of the word "classy". Remember the red dress from the previous chapter? Yeah, she wore nearly an exact identical replica...that was 3 sizes too small.

Her hips nearly burst the seams, her boobs were a nipple away from plopping out, and if she breathed in too deeply her "biology" would be on exhibit for all to see.

"Oh great, you're here" Tony apparated out of thin air. "You're on in 20 minutes." Tony was met with silence as our group just silently stared at one location.

"What is going on?" Tony asked.

"I have no idea" Cap grumbled, "The three of them just sort of...froze"

Kevin was quick to pick up on things, he scanned the area, and as soon as his eyes landed on Johnny he quickly spun Bridgette out of Cap's arms and facing the other direction. He gives me a hard look and I understand him completely.

If Bridgette saw Johnny here with Fifi literally on the same day he broke up with her...the poor girl will be beyond crushed.

I elbow David and shove a foot at Sara's leg, they both turn and spot Bridgette and instantly understand.

"So, what are you guys looking at?" Tony asked, nosy bastard.

"Ya, what's up," Bridgette started looking around curiously.

"We...ah..." David chokes, he looks at Kevin for help.

"Duh...uh..." Kevin shrugged helplessly.

"We thought we saw Madonna over there wearing Lady Gaga's infamous Kermit the frog dress." That is by far the strangest sentence I've ever said in my life...and you know how fucked up my life is!

"Do you mean the woman over there?" Cap wasn't pleased with how Kevin swooped Bridgette from him, but he pointed out an old lady on the opposite end of the room wearing 10 zillion Kermit the frogs in a dress.

"No fucking way!" Sara squeaked in utter shock as Tony cringed at the sight.

"Oh! That's sooo cool!!" Bridgette cried. "Let's go check it out! I want a closer look!"

"Uh...sure!" I piped in, "But I gotta stay here cause I'm almost on, why don't you Kevin and Cap go check it out?"

Bridgette nodded in glee and began pulling her cousin's hand, "But I don't wanna meet the creepy frog lady" Cap whined in a mumble.

Kevin gave me a silent thumbs up and followed after them.

"Oh boy," I breathed out a sigh of relief once they'd disappeared in the crowd of guest. Damn! Do I feel terrible! Here I am thinking about myself when the real victim here is Bridgette!