The Panels | Avengers Cast

The Panels: Avengers Cast

Main Panel: (Everything here is based off a youtube video, or of my experiences at school.)

This was also written before Civil War and before Captain Marvel was even teased at becoming a part of the MCU so... yeah.

"Aaand kicking today off, we have the cast of Captain America: Civil War here! Let us welcome the Avengers!"

All of the actors (including you) walked out in a single file line, waving to the excited crowd.

You all gathered together for a minute, and then stepped around the two rows of tables, sitting at their spot. You were seated in between Sebastian and Scarlett, in the second elevated row of tables.

"And here we have the people who made this movie happen! Please give a hand for the Russo Brothers!"

The two walked onstage, and the crowd cheered.

They sat at the two chairs closest to the front and center.

The announcer calmed down the crowd. "Alright, alright! Let's get started, you guys know how this works. You can ask anyone here a question, just please make sure it's appropriate for everyone gathered here today. Let's start at the left mic."

A teenage girl red off a small post-it note. "My question is for (Y/N) and Chadwick. This is the very first time your characters appear in a Marvel Movie, and they probably will make another appearance. What would you like to see developed in your characters?"

You spoke first. "As you said, Captain Marvel is introduced only in this movie. Civil War gives only a little bit of backstory, and she is portrayed as this stoic, constantly serious character, that was probably caused by a horrible past."

You thought for a moment. "I think I would like my character to become this person that, on the inside, is shaped by her feelings and emotions, but is hardened on the outside. I think Captain Marvel should be seen as an International figure for dignity, grace, and power, and be feared by her enemies, but loved and cared for by her friends. And I'd like to maybe also learn her first name, seeing as that was completely glazed over in Civil War."

The crowd laughed, and you waited for them to stop before you continued.

"I think that this would not only be an amazing story, but it would also challenge my abilities as an actor, to go deep enough to be able to see every emotion beyond what your facial expressions reveal. It would also allow me to develop a stronger connection to the parts I will play in the future, if I decide to continue my acting career," you finished, smiling.

The crowd cheered, and Mackie spoke up, laughing. "Please tell me that was scripted, otherwise all of us here are screwed," he exclaimed, motioning to all the other actors.

You chuckled, swiping hair out of your eyes very dramatically. "Oh, shush. I'm just getting started."

/

"My question is for Chris Evans. Steve seems to be a very rational and kind person. Do you think he will ever mend his friendship with Tony, while still maintaining a relationship with Bucky?"

Chris was silent for a moment.

"This sounds like some really stupid, gay love triangle."

You giggled. "Stony and Stucky for life!"

Mackie reached behind him to high-five you. "I ship it!"

Lizzie looked to the person who asked the question. "I mean, let's be real. Civil War is basically forcing you to choose Team Stucky or Team Stony."