Req.&Fav // Shy Girl | Steve Rogers

Requested by @Ultimate_Fangirl1307

OC: Afnan Yusuf

Steve stepped into the large conference room half-asleep. The Avengers (or what was left of them) had gathered to try and free the others that had been captured by the government, including Tony, Natasha, Peter Parker, and the Guardians.

Steve sat down at the head of the table, like he always did, and instead of Fury handing him the file, a woman with chocolate brown skin did.

Steve took the file from her, a small smile sent her way, and she returned it, a light blush dusting her cheeks.

She handed everyone else their papers, and left the room, closing the door with a quiet 'click'.

Wanda rolled her seat up to Steve's with a smirk. "Someone's in love..."

Steve rolled his eyes. "Whatever, Wanda."

Steve entered SHIELD Headquarters, passing Maria, who was carrying a huge stack of papers and her tablet, obviously struggling.

As the stack precariously tipped over, Steve took the papers from her hands, balancing it easily. "You okay, Ma'am?"

Maria nodded. "I'm fine, Steve. Could you do me a favor and take those to the Secretary on Level Three?"

He nodded. "Sure. See you later, Agent Hill."

She dismissed him with a wave, walking off in the opposite direction as Steve made his way to the elevator.

The elevator took him to the third floor, and he walked forward, placing the stack of papers on the desk that was right in front of the elevator, against a huge glass wall that overlooked the training field and hanger.

The same woman from the day before was there, typing on her dual-monitors.

She glanced up at Steve, and whispered a small "Thank you," before picking up the stack, and placing it on the ground, next to the file cabinet.

Steve noticed she seemed uncomfortable, so he tried to talk to her. "So, what's your name."

"Afnan, Sir."

"You don't have to call me sir, you know."

A small smile and blush appeared on her face. "I feel more comfortable if it was that way, sir." She responded meekly, he hands folding neatly in her lap.