Fav // Useless | Steve Rogers

Please note that I love Emily VanCamp, but I hate Sharon Carter.

"Steve, calm down."

"How am I supposed to calm down?! She's the niece of Peggy, (Y/N)."

"And you're going on a date... With her."

"I know! And... God, she looks so much like her."

"Y-yeah, she does."

He turned around suddenly, glancing at you sitting on his bed. "How do I look?"

"You look great, Stevie."

"You okay, (Y/N)? You don't look yourself."

You looked down and sent him a fake but believable smile. "Yeah. I'm fine."

He smiled. "Great. I'll see you later tonight, Kay?"

"Mmkay."

He left the room, closing the door quietly behind him, and you collapsed on the bed with a huff.

It broke your heart to see him fawn over Peggy, then Peggy's Niece, and never you. You who had gone down with him in the ice.

Walking downstairs in the new hideout apartment after the events with Tony and his team, you came around the corner, rubbing your eyes.

"Oh my god, Steve!" You gasped, hiding back around the corner, after seeing him and Sharon practically eating eachother's faces off.

You could tell they scrambled to pull away from each other, as a chair was knocked over, and the table rattled from a sudden movement.

After the movement had settled, you slowly peeked around the corner, almost tearing up at the sight of Steve's messed up hair and ruffled shirt, and Sharon smoothing out her clothes, a light pink blush painted on her face.

"I think I'm going to vomit," you joked, although it was partially true.

"Sorry 'bout that, (Y/N)."

"It's o-okay, I just-" You paused and stiffened. "I'm just gonna skip breakfast."

Running up to your room, passing Sam and Clint, you slammed the door.

"(Y/N)? You alright?"

You clutched the pillow on your bed to your chest, falling to your knees on the floor, causing a loud thud to resonate through the entire apartment.

"(Y/N)?! (Y/N/N), open up," a new voice joins the chorus of people outside your door.

Your head snapped up, and you threw the pillow on the bed, grabbing your keys and shoes, not bothering to change out of your workout shorts and loose shirt.

You unlocked the door, pushing your way through the crowd at your door, and running downstairs, the Avengers practically galloping after you.

You used your strength to force the front door open, and shut it behind you, locking it.

By the time you had driven off in your car, both you and Steve had tears streaming down your face.

"We can't find her, Steve."

"Sam is still out there, Cap."