How You Sleep | Preference

Bruce---

Usually, you and Bruce would leave the lab late, and collapse in bed, falling asleep immediately. You would always wake up in a tangle of limbs, your head resting on his chest.

•••

Bucky---

On the rare occasion that both you and Bucky would be home together, your head would rest on his bicep, and his metal arm would've wrapped around your waist by the morning.

•••

Clint---

You and Clint sometimes woke up in really awkward positions. One time, you both found yourself sleeping upside down, your heads resting where your feet would usually be.

•••

Loki---

Loki was pretty huge compared to you, so you curled up into a ball, and he pulled your back towards his chest.

•••

Natasha---

You would both fall asleep talking, so your usual position was with someone's head resting on the other's stomach.

•••

Sam---

You slept facing each other, with your knees touching and your hands resting on eachother's.

•••

Scott---

You slept on your back, and Scott nuzzled his head into your neck, his arms wrapped around your torso. You laced your fingers in his hair, which comforted both of you.

•••

Steve---

Steve's arm was always draped loosely around your waist, or wrapped tightly when either of you had a nightmare. You usually fell asleep facing away from him, but turned around in the middle of the night so your forehead rested on his chest.

•••

T'Challa---

As royal tradition, you and T'Challa had separate rooms, but every night, he snuck into your room to sleep by your side, unless he was to be woken up the next morning for something important.

•••

Thor---

Since Thor is huge in comparison to you, you always end up being smothered by him when you wake up. You'll go to sleep normally, with both of you sleeping on your backs, and fingers intertwined, but then you'd wake up with him practically on top of you.

•••

Tony---

You slept facing away from Tony. He would always end up snuggling into your back, his arms wrapped around your torso, and cheek nuzzled between your shoulder blades.

•••

Peter Quill---

The spaceship had really cramped sleeping quarters, so even when you and Peter got together, you slept in separate beds. However, both of you had nightmares, and would end up waking the other, and sitting up against the wall, falling asleep like that. Rocket had taken a picture once of your head resting on Peter's shoulder, and his resting on your head.

•••

Peter Parker---

You didn't regularly sleep together, seeming as you were both just sixteen years old, but during one overnight mission, all the Avengers were crammed into a four-bedroom house, and you and Peter got a small bed together. You rested your head just under his chin, and he wrapped his arms around you.

•••

Pietro---

You sleep on your back, and your nose touches Pietro's, who's arms are usually wrapped around your torso, and your legs tangled together.

•••

Wanda---

You and Wanda fall asleep loosely hugging each other, both of you sleeping on your side.