Yes Ma'am | All

I was going to do more... but I didn't know how to end it. So this happened.

JAMES BUCHANAN IS THE 15th PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES I JUST REALIZED BUCKY MY BBY YOU WERE NAMED AFTER A PRESIDENT AHHHH

"Thor, this is not to be taken lightly. HYDRA has gone too far."

"By threatening the life of a simple mortal."

"By threatening the life of the U.S. President," Steve corrected, glancing up from the complicated system of Velcro and belts that were his gloves. "The president here is like a king in Asgard. Except the president isn't all-powerful."

"Ah," Thor nodded his head in approval. "I get it."

Bruce raised his hand from his seat closest to the bay door. "I don't understand why I'm here."

Tony rolled his eyes. "Bruce, how many times do I have to tell you that you don't need to raise your hand."

His hand dropped, and he apologized. "I just feel the need to."

"You're here because you're probably the most logical one out of all of us," Natasha supplied, ignoring Tony's protests from the controls. "And the generals would probably like you, there."

Bruce smirked. "The one that destroyed a HYDRA bunker with a shoulder?"

"Yep. They love you there."

Tony was poking a secret service member in the side, and he wasn't responding. "Bruce come here!"

Bruce sighed, studying the intricate paintings on the walls of the White House along with Steve. "One of those men will have enough of your antics and punch you in the face."

Wanda was rubbing her temples with her fingers. "Trust me, some of the things they're thinking will make you want to crawl in a hole."

Tony snorted. "I can guess that. I just don't see why they can't respond," he replied, gesturing to the line of secret service agents lining the walls of the hallway.

"That's because they answer only to me."

All the guards turned at your voice and saluted.

"And the president, of course."

You began walking down the hallway, glancing at the soldiers, occasionally straightening a tie or pushing their chin up and straightening their posture.

"Everything has to be in place. One single weak brick, and the entire empire could crumble."

You paused in front of them. "Everything is strictly on schedule. I trust my men have been treating you kindly?"

Tony scoffed, eying your many badges that were pinned over your heart. "They haven't even talked to us."

You smiled. "Good." You nodded to Natasha and Clint. "Agent Romanoff, Agent Barton, it's quite a pleasure to see you again."

Natasha smiled and bowed her head slightly. "You too, Agent (L/N)."

Tony paused. "Wait. This is Agent (L/N)? The famous EagleWisp?"

"Ah. Another bird," Thor commented, causing you to giggle lightly, and some of the secret service agents to glance at each other in alarm.

Wanda spun around, and mouthed to one of them, pointing a thumb at you. "She's never done that before?"

The agent discreetly shook his head.

"I wonder how you got my SHIELD Record, Mr. Stark. I'm pretty sure it's been deleted and acid washed multiple times."

He shrugged. "I save SHIELD files every hour, so even if they're deleted, I have a copy."

You raised an eyebrow. "I trust you've seen my record and mission logs?"

"No. I haven't looked through your file, I just know you're an Agent. And must I say, one very great looking one."

You glanced over to Natasha, sending her a look that she immediately knew what it meant. Wanda burst out laughing when she read your mind, and Natasha nodded eagerly.

You sighed dramatically, straightening your uniform and pulling down your pencil skirt, and in the blink of an eye, had kicked the back of Tony's knees, causing him to fall to the ground, and sent your forearm into his chest, so he fell back in an awkward position, where his feet were on either side of him, up against his hips.

"I trust you'll read over them soon, and realize that I don't tolerate flirting."

You motioned to the Secret Service Agents. "Boys, guard the President while I'm gone. I'm taking the Avengers to the conference room."

You glanced at Tony for a moment. "And leave Mister Stark on his own."