Missing | Bruce Bamner

Missing: Bruce Banner
A/N: Poor little Brucie doesn't have enough fanfictions out there, like the others do... and for the sake of this story, let's just say the Brutasha kiss didn't happen. (Huh? What Brutasha kiss?)

/

You placed the cup in the sink. "You know," you thought aloud. "I'm really glad SHIELD let you take a prolonged absence."

Bruce wrapped an arm around your waist and chuckled. "They don't exactly know I'm alive, let alone have a girlfriend. Think of it as more of a retirement."

"You're too young to retire, sweetie," you deadpanned, pressing a plate and towel into his chest.

He took the cue and began to dry the plates, hands absentmindedly working rather than concentrating on his job. "Whatever, love. Now, aren't you happy that you have the next few months with me, instead of being all alone?"

"But I wasn't alone."

His smile dropped.

"I had my phone and laptop!"

His eyes widened, and he breathed out a sigh of relief. "I was worried for a second. I thought you had slept with someone."

"Sure, Mr. Hulkie. Now, wipe that smile off your face. You have a lot more than a single plate to dry!" You sang, tapping his shoulder, and skipping away.

You flopped on the couch, and hugged the pillow, smiling as you heard him chuckle from the kitchen. "And just so you know, I did sleep with the bed!"

/

I've been gone for over a week! I know...

Sorry. I hope you enjoyed this.
-Msj