Knight

Keke POV

"Shut up, Kyle!" I yelled to my younger cousin. I was staying with my aunt and uncle for a few weeks until my parents got the house together and everything. They just bought the new house but wanted to make sure it was good to live in, meaning to bedbugs, no roaches, no spiders, no anything. If it didn't appear as clean in the eyes of my mother, she didn't want it around. She has a fear of bugs so my dad wanted things perfect just for her.

Twenty five years together and he still breaks his neck for her. If that's not love, I don't know what is.

"Keke looks like peepee!" Kyle teased.

I really don't like him. I'm great with kids, but then there's him! He's the devil in a little boy's body. Like Damien from The Omen. That movie was my shit though.

"Kyle, shut up!" I yelled to him.

I was trying to do my homework in the dining room but Kyle kept bugging me. He wasn't much younger than me, in fact, he was two years younger than me  but he acted like a five year old.

Being a quarterback for the Rockville Rocky's, don't ask me about the name, he was supposed to keep his grades high and keep a steady GPA. He usually pulls it off although he doesn't do his homework or anything. I don't even care to ask most the times.

"Keke looks like my weewee." he laughed.

"Weewee? You mean your small dick?" I ask, looking him up and down with a stank face. His friends choke on their drinks and laugh at Kyle, who is now fuming.

"Watch your mouth young lady!" Aunt Gina hollers from the kitchen, where she's making dinner.

"Yes ma'am." I said.

Kyle smiled in satisfaction.

"I don't know why you smiling like that. Either way you told us it's small. So even though your mom said something to me about my language, you're still small and you just let your friends know it." I roll my neck and roll my eyes at him.

"Small like your--"

"Kyle! Watch your mouth!" his mom yelled from the kitchen.

His friends laughed harder and shook their heads. I doubt they can breathe anymore.

I get a text from Avery. Unfortunately, I can't answer until I finish homework. It's how I am. Once I answer my texts, I'll be distracted and won't be able to finish.

"Avery?" Kyle peaked at my phone. "Is she hot?" he asked.

I roll my eyes and shake my head. "Yeah. Avery is pretty attractive." I smirked.

I decided to lead him on, thinking Avery is a female. Since we don't go to the same school, he doesn't know who Avery is. He thinks Avery is supermodel hot. Well, he's wrong.

Avery is pretty damn hot and all, but I think I like Khalil a bit more than I'd ever like Avery.

"Single?"

"For all I know." I shrugged.

"Wanna hook me up?" he asked. "Lemme see a pic first." he said.

I shrug and sent Avery a quick text, being sure Kyle didn't see me typing.

To Avery: Send me a pic of your last hit.

I let my phone screen turn off and continue to write my homework with Kyle constantly peaking over my shoulder and checking my phone for messages.

It lit up with a picture text from Avery. It shows Logan, the head cheerleader of our school. Kyle doesn't know that, though.

To Avery: You hit THAT???????? ;o