Please Don't

Khalil POV

By lunch time, I was already pissed off. I was having a pretty good day with Keke and Avery and just fooling around. I told Avery after English about how I ended up asking Keke out and everything else, but then someone besides Julia had to say something to Keke about our relationship. Can you guess who that someone was? If you said Issa, then you're absolutely correct.

He approached Keke during our third period math class and told her that she needed a real man who wasn't going to break her heart. Keke, being the gullible sweetheart she was, was curious as to what he meant and asked me about it.

When Keke asked what Issa meant, I brushed it off and went after Issa's wannabe Weezy ass and cursed him out. And trust me, when I curse you out, the feels is real.

"Khalil, don't worry about it. I only like Issa as a friend." Keke tried to calm me down all day and in all honesty, it was annoying the crap outta me.

"No, it's not Keyandra. When he walks into this cafeteria, I'm beating his ass." I announced loud enough for everyone to hear.

Issa's friends turned to me and Keke and shot me a death glare with a scowl. Jacquees had his dreads tied behind his head and looked ready to fight.

"Khalil bitch ass know damn well he can't fight. Why he putting on a show for the crowd?" Jacquees said in a tone louder than mine.

"Jacquees midget ass know he sucking Issa dick on the low. Why he trynna shout me out?" I yelled louder.

By now, the whole cafeteria had turned to face the both of us.

"'Lil, don't do it." Keke pleaded.

"Yeah man, don't do it. You got better things to worry about." Avery backed her up.

I ignored them and stood up.

"You standing up like you ready to fight me." Jacquees announced.

"You sitting down like you're supposed to fight in a chair." I shrugged.

"Khalil, don't do it." Keke pleaded.

"Let's go, bitch!" Jacquees stood up, his crew doing the same to back him up. That only led to my crew having to stand up.

Avery reluctantly stood next to me with Chris, Justice, Travis, Mystic and Delano.

Keke stood in front of me trying helplessly to talk me out of it.

"Come on, we can just walk away from this. No need to do all of this because of someone trying to interfere with us."

I should have remembered how Keke felt about fights. The main reason why I'm pissed off is because we've gotten together just this morning and already, someone was trying to break us up. I wouldn't be as mad if we'd been going out for a while because that's usually what's expected, but how desperate must you be in order to try breaking up a couple on the first day of dating?

"Keke, go to your little friends, okay? I don't want you to get hurt." I ordered.

She looked desperately at me and I can see the tears forming. She sniffled and wiped her eyes as the first tear falls.

"Please, Khalil. I don't want you doing this." she said, now crying.

I sighed and nodded my head. "Fine. I won't fight him... yet."

Jacquees smiled and nodded as if he accomplished something.

"Listen to your girl, Khalil. She doesn't want you to do it." Jacquees said.

I scowled at him and huffed.

"I gotchu later, shrimp."

Jacquees shrugged and sat down with his crew. I did the same and threw my head down, mumbling profanity under my breath and trying best to contain my anger.

If I could, I'd beat the shit out of Jacquees, but since Keke's a nag and was around, I think don't it'd be a good idea. I'm always ready for a fight, but never around someone I care about.

Why do you think I never fight my uncle around Gina and Gavin? I don't want to expose them to that type of violence at a young age. I don't want them seeing me angry either. I'm usually caring and happy around them, but I am aware that eventually, they will have to see me fighting. I just pray to God that that day is not today nor tomorrow nor any day soon.

----------------------------

This chapter too short for yall ? My bad. I just like the feeling of updating a chapter with drama quickly. Soooooo I'm going to edit the mistakes after I finish the whole thing and after I read it over. Please be sure to vote and comment. Be sure to share this and I really wanna see your opinions and reactions. My apologies for the profanity and etc.  Jacquees is above or on the side... I'm going now... Byee ♥

~•RIP Cindy 02.08.98-01.27.14•~

~•#Pray4Liz!•~