Khalil's House (Part 3)

Keke POV

"Did you just say that you love me?" Khalil asked. I could tell it was surprising to him.

"Yeah." I smiled widely and nodded my head. My eyes were blurry and I wanted nothing more than to jump into Khalil's arms and kiss him passionately like they do in cheesy movies.

I always wanted to try those cheesy movie scenes. The ones when the couple kiss in the rain or share a passionate kiss after saying "I love you" for the first time.

However, I couldn't do that if Khalil didn't say it back. I was confident he'd say he loved me back, but it seemed like he was taking too long to respond. I was starting to become antsy.

But he made it obvious that he loved me. The way he stared at me. The way he kissed me. The way he holds me. The moment we shared previously when I cried in his arms and he held me until I composed myself. In fact, our relationship reminded me of my parents' relationship. They were still head over heels for each other and half the time they don't have to show it.

Khalil's eyes got a little watery before he turned away and looked at something else to keep from making eye contact with me. He gave a shaky sigh and looked down.

I was confused in whether he was happy as hell that I said it or if he was just stalling before giving me bad news. I felt like I literally had butterflies in my tummy. I felt like he was going to say the worst and it was scary.

"Keke..." he trailed off, looking at my with sad eyes.

As if I knew what he'd say, tears came to my eyes on cue. I sighed and looked away.

"Oh."

He tried taking back everything even though it was nothing really and placed his hands on my thighs as he crouched down before me.

"Hey, hey. Look at me. This doesn't mean I want to break up with you, because I don't. I just... I don't know if I feel the same way about you."

I scoffed and tilted my head. So he doesn't feel the same way about me. Then what the fuck does he feel now? Pity? Lust? Sorrow? Psh. Fuck off.

"Then what do you feel?" I asked venomously.

"Not that I don't love you--"

"You just said you don't Khalil!" I snapped unintentionally. "You just said you don't feel the same way about me! I just said that I love you and you basically brushed it off! What else does that mean?" I ask.

He sighed and let a tear slip from his eyes. "I'm sorry, Keyandra." he said.

I scoffed. "Whatever. I'm going." I stood and pushed him from my way. He grabbed my wrist and made me turn to see him.

I looked up at him, for he was now standing, and let tears roll down my cheeks. "What?"

"Does this mean that we're... you know... over?" He asked.

My heart sank. Obviously I didn't want to break up with him, but he was being complicated. I hadn't even thought of breaking up with him. Not for a long time. Maybe when graduation comes, but not now. I loved him. But that must mean something if he mentioned it.

"Do you want it to be?" I cautiously asked.

He looked away again and closed his eyes. I watch as a couple tears fell and his grip on my hand tightened for a split second before he released me.

"I'm sorry."

My heart felt like it literally broke into a million pieces. My stomach ached and my head was pounding. I was full on sobbing now, even harder than before when we were on his bed. He just broke up with me.

"W-why?" I choked out.

"It's what's best." he said, biting his lip and still refusing to make eye contact with me.

"What's best?!" I shouted. "What's best for who? Me? No!" I yelled, throwing my hands around. "I just tell you that I love you and now you're dumping me! What? Was this all a game? Like with the other girls? Was I just a side hoe? Were you trying to see how long I'd go until I said I love you before you dumped me? Did you ever really like me, or were you just shitting me? You're really fucked up, Khalil."

He looked at me and sighed. His eyes were red and puffy and his nose was pink. His cheeks had tear stains over them with new tears falling to match mine.

I don't care anymore. I don't care how much he cries now. He played me. He didn't care did he? He just wanted to see how long I'd last.

"What? You're tired of me since I hadn't given you free pussy like the other hoes? You played me like the rest. You just used me. You're foul for that. Fuck you, Khalil Underwood!" I yelled, shoving him back from me.

He groaned, as I touched one of his bruises accidentally, and shoved me roughly against the wall. The impact knocked the air out of me and I had to take a moment to catch my breath. I looked at him with fear written all on my face. I hadn't seen him this upset. He growled at me before grabbing my shoulders and shoving me against the wall once more. I banged my head on the wall and yelled in pain.

"Agh!" I yelled, grabbing the back of my head. I cried harder, if that was possible, and stared at him shakily. My body was literally shaking like crazy from how terrified I was. I sniffled and cried in front of Khalil,  not wanting to have him see me cry but failing at my attempt to stop.

His facial features softened and he moved out of the way. He simply laid in bed and pulled the covers over his body. He sighed roughly and turned his body away so he wasn't facing me.

"Get out of here." he said emotionless.

I wasted no time running out of the house, ignoring his uncle who was cursing at me and asking why I was here.

"Why the fuck are you here?" he slurred holding a bottle of liquor. Instead of answering, I ran and sobbed.

Once I was a couple blocks away from his house, I pulled out my phone and dialed a familiar number. It rang a couple times before I heard an answer.

"Hello?" he said.

"Avery, can you come get me?"

...

GAWDDAMN! WHAT HAPPENED THERE ? Geez... Leave ya comments below and remember to vote. I'll read em all while I eat my beef patty ❤ antywaysss byeeeee

~•RIP CINDY 02.08.98-01.27.14•~
~•#PRAY4LIZ•~
~•Miqualia•~