Thoughts.

Keke POV

"It was so adorable!" Logan giggled.

She was telling us about her date with Avery, which ended well. They were finally official and Logan was ecstatic. She said that was her first real boyfriend who actually didn't care about the money she offered. He actually wanted to get to know her and didn't try to kiss her the whole date like other guys did.

"He had a nice tux and he was so sweet to me. He held the door open for me and paid the bill and left a nice tip. It was so sweet. He was the best." she continued.

"Did he compliment you?" I asked curiously. I wasn't really interested in the compliments, I just wanted his opinion on the hair work I did. I worked hard on it.

"Yes. He loved the hair you did and said I looked ravishing." Logan said with a wide smile.

I couldn't help but smile widely and blush from Avery's indirect compliment. It was a natural habit that I always got when someone mentioned that they liked my hair work or got a nice compliment on their hair that I helped them make. I mean what can I say? I did do their hair for them. It's not like I'm not expected to not blush from someone's compliments... Hard work really pays off when you really try.

"Well you did!" l exclaimed. Logan blushed and tried to hide her face.

"No. I looked good." she said.

"Good is an understatement." I said. I pulled out my phone and showed everyone at our lunch table the picture of Logan and Avery together before their date.

"She looks sexy!" Sanchez said in a gay voice. "Oh my gooooooodness!" he said emphasizing the word "goodness."

"It was the perfect first date. Oh I wish you were there with me!" Logan continued. She grabbed my hand in hers and giggled. "I thought it'd be awkward, but it wasn't. It was funny and wonderful." she said.

"That reminds me!" T.J. said, "Did you and Khalil have your date yet?"

I shook my head. "No." I shrugged. "I hadn't thought about that either."

"But you've been dating for..."

"Three weeks." I said. He nodded and glanced at Julia, who was scowling.

"Three weeks.."

Now that they mentioned him, I don't think I'd seen Khalil in a week or so. It's weird because I hadn't even heard from him. Not a phone call or a text. Hell, not even a letter. What the heck? Not to mention that he doesn't come to school either. I'd thought about visiting his house a couple times before, but his uncle scared me shitless last time I was over. And the last time I'd visited his house,  he cried to me.

"Guys, I gotta go." I reluctantly said. After collecting my books, I walked to my locker and shoved them inside before grabbing my jacket and hat.

I began to let my feet lead the way as I thought about our last altercation. I still can't believe what happened the last time I'd seen him. He cried in my arms over something that apparently was happening for a while. It makes me feel stupid to think about it because he had shown the signs. I saw the black eyes and busted lips and noticed hoe frantic he looked when he showed up at my house late at night. He was always on edge. I could've helped him. I could've done something. But I didn't. I was too oblivious.

I took my phone out my back pocket and dialed Khalil's cell phone number. Just as countless times before, his phone went to voice mail. I sigh and decided to call again and again.

After five calls, he finally answered.

"What?" he hissed.

I rolled my eyes and bit my lip. "I'm outside your house..."

Sorry it short. I was tired and I gotta shower and study. anyways, enjoy :)

~•RIP CINDY 02.08.98-01.27.14•~
~•#PRAY4LIZ•~
~•Miqualia•~