Who Was It

Keke POV

I spent the weekend thinking about a lot of things. I won't lie and say it wasn't about Khalil because it was. I was curious to know who he cheated on me with and what happened for him to be in the hospital. All Logan told me was he got into a fight and was in bad condition. I secretly wondered if his uncle had anything to do with the condition Khalil's in, although if anyone asked I would never admit it.

I let out a harsh sigh and reached for my phone before looking for Logan's contact number. I sent a quick message asking about the cheating incident. Short and straight to the point, I pressed send and waited for a response from her. At the same time, I sent a message to Deja and Sanchez just as a way to be reassured that Logan wasn't lying. Even though she was one of my best friends, I couldn't trust her not to lie to me about the situation when she's been keeping it secretive from me all these weeks.

The first to reply was Logan. Wat do u mean Khalil cheated on u ? Wen was this ?

I scoffed and rolled my eyes before replying bluntly. Cut the bullshit and tell me. i alrdy know.

Just as I pressed send, Sanchez responded to my text. All ik is what T.J. told us. I didn't even know he went back to cheating tbh. But I do know who he cheated w. last time.

Rereading that text, my heart skipped a beat and I felt nervous. If my hypothesis is correct, the same person who Khalil cheated on Stacey with would most likely be the same person who Khalil cheated on me with. I mean, it makes sense if you think of it. Stacey and I acted a lot alike, according to T.J. And we were treated alike by Khalil, only difference is she died and I survived.

Who?!?!?! I quickly thumbed a response.
Moments passed and I still hadn't received a phone call or text from Sanchez. However, Deja answered in his place: I'm sorry... I promised I wouldn't tell.

I groaned and rolled my eyes. Why couldn't girls just beat around the bush and cut the bullshit? They always had to wait on something before telling you what you need to know. How bitch, how?

Frankly, I don't give a fuck who you promised or what you promised. I got hurt in this relationship and that promise you made means shit to me. So can we just cut the bullshit and lemme know something?

I know my text seemed pretty harsh, but I don't care anymore. All year I was a sensitive girl who was way to lenient with everybody. Now all of a sudden when I need the people who are supposed to be my best friends there for me, they're not. It seems like the only one trusted here was Sanchez and Avery, but then again, I feel like Avery knew all along about Khalil cheating on me. They are best friends after all.

Ok, ok... Deja's text read, I'll tell you. But please, you didn't hear from me

I scoffed and shook my head. But at least an answer is an answer.

Ok. I sent back.

As I pressed send, Sanchez responded back with: Logan

It felt like time froze and I was probably reading this text wrong. Didn't Logan and Khalil hate each other? Why were they supposedly fucking around? Wait, what am I doing? I can't just jump to conclusions. My conversation with Sanchez was him telling me who Khalil cheated on Stacey with, not Keke. He wouldn't be that stupid and cheat on me with the same girl...would he?

My thoughts were soon confirmed when Deja responded back with the exact same thing Sanchez said. Logan.

Either I'm somehow dyslexic, or Khalil cheated on me with Logan. Logan Browning. The girl who was supposed to be one of my best friends. The girl who was supposed to be happily dating Avery Chandler. Wait, if she was sleeping with Khalil this whole time, that means Avery doesn't know. I mean, what best friend tells you "Hey bro, sorry but I'm fucking ya girl."

I wanted to tell Avery, but I didn't want to hurt him.

Does Avery know that his girlfriend is fucking my boyfriend ?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I sent to Deja.

I still couldn't believe it. I couldn't believe Khalil cheated on me with Logan of all people. Logan!

LOGAN IS DATING AVERY ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Deja texted.

... Dude, we went to the mall w. her and helped her shop for a date w. Avery. Dont you remember? Honestly, her stupidity made me laugh.

Dude, I learned to block her out. She's all bullshit.  WTH

Welllllllllll she's cheating on your cousin. Handle that I sent back.

As I was about to call her, Logan sent me a text. I was nervous about reading it, but I needed to know if she was at least honest about things. So I pressed OPEN and read over Logan's response and honestly, I was disgusted with the dishonesty.

Nope. idk who he did it w.

All I could think of was how much of a bitch Logan was at this point.

×××

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I UPDATED....
THOUGHTS?
REACTIONS?
DICK.
HUH? LOL
WELL. AS SAID BEFORE, BEST WORKS WRITTEN ON THE TOILET. GOOD MORNING SHITS ARE THE BEST. XD

~•RIP CINDY 02.08.98-01.27.14•~
~•#PRAY4LIZ•~
~•Miqualia•~

6 Chapters Left ! DONT DROP THAT THUN THUN THUN. DONT DROP THAT THUN THUN THUN !