Khalil's House (Part 2)

Khalil POV

I felt like shit watching Keke cry in my arms. I knew my attitude has been pretty fucked up lately, but I just wanted to keep her away from me. She already knew too much. I couldn't have her speaking out and getting CPS involved. I don't want Gavin and Gina to go through that. I don't want to go through that.

I knew you're wondering how my mom fails to realize, but throughout the past two weeks, It. had been drinking more while she picked up extra shifts to catch up with the late bills and rent. It. took her extended absence as an excuse to stay home almost everyday and drink constantly.

I occasionally wondered where in the hell he got money for the booze, but never asked him personally. He'd beat me.

He was supposed to be looking for a job to help us pay bills, but his excuse is "Who would hire a retired veteran with a criminal past like mine?"

I called that bullshit. Regardless of your past, there's always a place willing to hire. Who gives a fuck about your past when applying for a job at Walmart or McDonald's? If that's the case then Avery surely shouldn't have a job there.

Keke pulled apart from me after a while of just crying. She looked in my eyes and I could the stress of worrying about me taking a toll on her. Her eyes looked exhausted and puffy from crying. Her nose was red and her hair was a tangled mess, which I don't get since she probably just came from school and to her, appearance meant everything.

"I'm so sorry." she choked out after staring blankly into my eyes.

I sighed and wrapped her into one of my famous hugs. I took in her scent and closed my eyes.

I knew this...this right here...was probably only the beginning of a long journey between the two of us.

"Lil," she sighed. I nodded as a way to tell her to continue. "I know you don't want my help," she said hesitantly,  "but I'm here now and I'm not gonna stop until I know you're safe" she bites my lip nervously.

This was what I was worried about. She already knew too much. I couldn't risk her safety, knowing that It. wouldn't give a fuck about who's child she was. If you stood in his way, he'd push and shove you with all his might just to get past. He showed no resentment either

Although I was sure Keke knows this, she's too damn stubborn to leave it alone. The way she cares this much for me to even put her own safety, or life, in danger fascinates me. I much really mean a lot to her for her to want to go to the extent of going through all of this just for me.

I only smiled and placed a soft, gentle kiss on her lips. "I know." I grinned. "Damn, you're too stubborn for your own good."

She giggled and nodded her head. "Only for the guy I love." She blushed. I couldn't help but let a small blush form on my cheeks at her words. It really meant a lot. She cared for me. She loved me... Wait.....

SHE LOVED ME!

My eyes widened and I backed away from her, unable to let proper words come out of my mouth. I finally formed a somewhat proper sentence and speak.

"Did you just say..."

HAHA ! YOU GUYS THOUGHT THERE'D BE MORE !!!! NAHHHHHHH XD ANYWAYSSSSSSSS DID YOU CATCH THE 4 MAGIC WORDS I SPOKE ABOUT IN MY TWEET ? I CAUGHT IT.... BUT I WROTE IT.... DAMMIT. xD ANYWAYSSSSSSS

COMMENT
VOTE
SHARE
FOLLOW
TWEET ME YOUR THOUGHTS @Qualialuvsyou or just add me on Facebook >>>> Cherron Miqualia

If you add me and let me know you're a fan for one of my stories, I'll usually send links to new chapters and give sneak peaks. Thats usually how it works cx

anyways , lemme go before there's a whole chapter about my own life and Facebook/Twitter. lmfaooo. Anyways , Byeeee ♡

~•RIP CINDY 02.08.98-01.27.14•~
~•#PRAY4LIZ•~
~•Miqualia•~