Music Sesh.

Keke POV

"Ooooooooooh! We're halfway there. Woooooooah! Living on a prayer! Take my hand, we'll make it I swear. Woooooooah, living on a prayer!" Logan danced around Deja's room to her favourite Bon Jovi song, Living On A Prayer. She sang at the very top of her lungs while Deja and Julia laugh at her animated attitude.

"Keke, dance with me!" Logan laughed. I smiled and humbly shook my head. "Aw, come on! Please."

I shook my head again and Logan gave us her best pouting face. "Boo! Party pooper." she said. She danced her way to Deja and grabbed her hands. "Take my hand," she belted out to Deja during the next chorus, "We'll make it, I swear!"

"Woooooooah! Living on a prayer." Deja belted out to Logan.

Julia and I couldn't help but to laugh at their fun.

"You guys are crazy." I simply shrugged to the pair. "I wouldn't be caught dead rocking out to this song."

Logan looked at me and laughed. "Seriously? This is a classic. Everyone knows this song. Everyone loves this song. Who gives a crap what anyone thinks."

Julia looked at me then back to Logan.

"Lo siento Logan, but I've never heard this song before. I guess Señorita Smarty Pants is finally wrong for once." Julia said.

Logan scoffed and flicked us off. "I'm not a know - it - all." she says, "I don't know why you make it look like I'm Smarty Carly."

"What the hell is Smarty Carly?" Deja chirped.

Logan shrugged. "That's what the cheerleaders and me call Carly Winston, the nerd who hangs out with Pauline."

As if I knew who the heck Pauline is, nevertheless who Carly is.

"You know," Logan finally took a seat after the song ended and Still Into You by Paramore begins, "You're really pretty. You should do gymnastics or cheerleading or even join the dance team."

I shrugged. I would, to be honest, but I'm clumsy. I wasn't looking forward to embarrassing myself further than necessary by joining an extra curricular activity that required a lot of movement and memorization of routines. Not to mention that I barely pay attention to anyone's babbling, therefore I'll never even hear the instructor explain a single thing.

"Ooh, shut up! This is my favourite part of the song." Deja announced as the girl in the song belts out a couple high notes during the bridge. "Baby not a day goes by that I'm NOT INTO YOU!" she belted out the lyrics confidently and jumps on her mattress while ruffling her hair. I laughed as Julia recorded her discreetly, obviously looking forward to Deja's randomness. "I should be over butterflies, I'm into you. And baby on the worst nights, I'm into you!" She finally sat and sighed in relief. "Oh God I wanted to hear that part so freaking bad."

I laughed aloud and tried best to contain the shrieking by covering my mouth with a pillow. However I became as lucky as to befriend these girls, I don't know. But, I am glad to have been this lucky.

"Hey," Deja said to me after a while of just talking about random stuff, "whats up with you and Avery?"

Logan looked at me with interest and jealousy. "You with Avery?" she said.

I shook my head. "Nothing," I said referring to Deja's question. "I like someone else," I referred to Logan's question. "He's like ... So different from the rest of the guys. I like him a lot, too. Is that bad?"

"Who?" Julia said with amazement. "Is it my brother, because you would make a lovely couple."

I shook my head. "Josue is hot, but not my type. He's not a challenge, if you ask me."