Chapter 2.

Amaris.

I tapped on Nolan's window as I waited for him to appear in the room.

Once we got home from my aunt pams I felt the need to see him. I guess he wasn't wrong when he said you could miss a person for a couple of minutes.

But it was more like hours on my behalf. He appeared in his room and I tapped again until he noticed me.

"go around front"

"Nolan open the fucking window. You know I ain't going around no where"

"Then stay outside until you decide to go around front. "

I shrugged my shoulders and sat on the grass picking out the flowers from the ground until I felt somebody pull me up from the floor throwing me on their shoulder.

"Why you always gotta be so difficult Amaris "

"It's not being difficult. It's being different from others"

"That's not different , that's plain crazy. Only mosquitoes come through the windows"

I laughed as he placed me down on the counch and went into the kitchen.

"Wassup ? We just saw each other a couple of hours ago when your pops came at me the wrong way"

"I was bored at home" I lied flipping through the Tv channels.

"Well I'm about to go somewhere to just drop something off and I know you ain't going to come so I'll take you back home in a few"

"I'll go" I said surprising him and myself of my decision.

I never went anywhere with Nolan and that's only because I knew what he did when he wasn't around me. It's not like he was a different person or anything, it's just that his approach was unacceptable towards others.

"You sure ?"

"If you ask me again I'm going to say no" I said laughing a little bit

"Let's go then" he said grabbing his car keys off of the counter.

I followed him to the car and we got in soon leaving. We arrived at our destination and I started to regret my decision of coming here with him.

"You straight ? Want me to take you back home ."

"I'll be fine" I said following him inside some building.

He made me sit down In one of the chairs so he could go talk to one of his friends in the back. I looked around and noticed people were staring at me for some reason.

"You Nolan's girl or something ?"

"Why does that matter ?" I said annoyed.

"Bitc-"

"I'm done let's go" Nolan said wrapping his hands around me as we walked out the building.

"Them bitches sure was all up on Me. You fucking one of them ?" I asked as he pulled out the driveway

"Yea but it's nothing serious for now"

"Oh" I said a little bit hurt.

I stayed quiet for the remaining of the car ride back home I didn't feel the need to say anything to him. I wasn't mad that he was fucking some other girl because he could do whatever he pleased. I was just hurt that he would even think of fucking another girl when he treated me like I was his.

"You staying the night ?"

"Nah take me home please" I said as we came to a stop at the red light.