Chapter 3.

Amaris I'm the mm // Enjoy !

Amaris.

I put the last of my clothes in my bookbag throwing it around my back. My mom wanted me to stay one more extra night just in case things didn't go the way she planned them to.

"You all good ?"

"Yeah, Nolan's outside so I'll use his phone to call the house phone Tommorow morning "

"Okay becareful it's dark out and there's people out there driving reckless." she said as she put me out the house.

It was only a couple of minutes left until my dad would be pulling up so i quickly got inside Nolan's car and he got out the driveway slowly.

"Two nights with you ? das punishment right there" he said laughing.

I would have busted out laughing if it wasn't for the fact that I still felt some type of way about him fucking another girl. But I did so I just stayed silent and looked out the window.

"I'm jus' fuckin with you " he said rubbing my thigh

"Can you move your hands, I don't feel comfortable with the way you rubbing on me like that"

"My bad" he quickly removed his hands turning into his driveway.

I got out the car and took the spare key from under the mat opening the door.

"You hungry ?"

"no" I said walking up to his bedroom going straight for the bed.

"We not just gon' stay in the house all night are we ? You don't want me to take you out or something"

I shook my head grabbing the remote off of the dresser to turn on the tv. But I couldn't turn it on because he grabbed it from my hand throwing it across his room.

"I ain't feeling like we On the same page here. What I do ?"

"You didn't do anything, I'm just trying to watch some Tv Nolan"

"Honestly I feel like your lien to me so you can't watch the tv in my room until you tell me what I did "

"Like I said you did nothing wrong." I sighed wrapping the covers around my waist.

"I thought you said we was gon be straight forward with eachother? But now you acting like you going up against your word or something"

"can I get the remote" I said ignoring his previous statement.

He got up from the bed and walked out of the room. I wanted to let him be but I couldn't do him like that because he didn't do nothing to me.

It wasn't his fault that he fucked another girl and I felt some type of way about it. So I shouldnt have been making him feel as if he did something wrong when really I was the one acting petty for no reason.

"Nolannnnnnn" I said laying on his lap as he sat on the couch

He looked down at me then smiled pulling me on top of him. I didn't mind the position we were in so I didn't say anything about it.

"Bipolar ass you was just mad at me" he said rubbing the back of my head.

"Mhm"

I couldn't really make out the words I wanted to say due to the fact that I was in heaven since his hands were going to work on the back of my head.

"Amaris" he said flicking me underneath my ear.

"Ouch damn."

"Get the Fuck up so I could go get this door " he laughed.